Chapter 35 - rainy day

The duo continued to walked towards their cabin, the not so busy streets becoming nearly dead as they came closer to their destination.

Jimin continued to ponder about what could possible be in the bag, the excuse 'boxers' didnt even seem believable to him.

Jimin P.O.V
I tried Edging myself closer to yoongi, our hands still being locked together was going to make this difficult but i was determined to know what hes bought, im nosey like that.

Right jimin, on the count of three just lean over and grab that bag.

1
2
3

I lurnched myself towards the bag, yoongi stumbled back a little, spinning us so he back was facing the road and he had a confused expression. Our hands were no longer locked together, i took this chance to lurnch myself towards him once more, but i missed.

Yoongi was stood there facing me, hands crossed over his chest and annoyed epression on his face. I stood a few foot away from him, head down, hands findling with the rim of my tshirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" His voice sounded deeper than usual, it scared me slightly.
"I was jusy... Messing" yoongi unfolded his arms before sighing.
"Do you always go through peoples stuff?" His voice now had a tint of cockiness to it.

I didnt mean to annoy him, i didnt realise hed be this annoyed this fast, i was only messing. My heart sunk a little as his scoffed before turning to face the road, his back now facing me.

"Lets just go."

I didnt have time to respond as my body moved without me realising, my heart literally stopped as i reached my hands out towarss yoongi, praying i was close enough to grab him.

I locked my fingers around his slim arms before harshly pulling him back. I felt my right foot slip as i stood on the edge of the side walk, then a shooting pain ran up my whole leg.

"Shit!"

The car horn rang laud in the quiet street, the screeching of the breaks could be heard from miles as the white vehicle came to a hold.

"Watch what your fuck doing!" A round faced man popped out the half opened car window before slamming his foot back on the accelerator.

I landed back on the side walk, yoongi slumped between my legs and my head burried into the back of his neck.

What the fuck just happened?

Yoongi P.O.V
I didnt understand what the hell had just happened. Jimins head was pushed into the back of my neck, his breathing was heavy and raspy, his hands still holding a tight hold on my arms.

I felt small drops of rain land on my hair slowly, one after anothet untill my whole surrounding became an echoing pool of water.

"J...jimin" i turned my head slightly, not caring about the rain that was covering me.
"Im...im sorry" jimins whisper was barely audible through his muffled sniffles and cries.

I still wasnt sure what had happened, to much happened at once; all i knew was i was currently sat inbetween jimins legs in the pooring rain at the edge of the side walk after hed just saved my life.

I turned completely, hearing a small whiper of pain leave jimins plump lips before i wrapped my arms around his wet body.

"Dont you dare say sorry... Im sorry" i wouldnt say i was crying but i had to swollow harshly on a lump that had formed in my throat.
"Is it your ankle? Can you walk?"

I placed my hands on his hips once it stood up, trying to pull him up but failed as he landed back on the wet floor with a thud. I didnt hesitant to bend down and pick up his small body, carrying him like a princess in the rain.

~

We'd been walking for about 20 minuets when the cobin came into site. Jimin was curled up in my arms, hands clutched to the collar of my shirt, im so thankful hed decided to wear a coat today, at least he was somewhat covered.

There was an awkward silence between us, my heart was beating out of control both from fear and nervesness. Jimins head wiggled about as his rubbed his head agaisnt my chin, his hands still clinging to the cloth of my shirt.

I was still dumbfounded about what had happened, how a beautiful day out turned into a injury and nearly death. All i wanted right now was to get back and dry and snuggle up to jimin in bed.

I have no idea where the hell this is going anymore, i give up, totally give up! Either way o hope you guys are enjoying it, thank you all so much.

Also if you guys want the first chapter of Ugly Yet Beautiful get me to 40 views and 20 votes on the prologue ~ love you all