Chapter 15 - taste me

Authors P.O.V
Yoongi continued to kiss the younger's chest, nipping and sucking in all the right places; earning low and innocent moans from Jimin's lips, "aha...ah.. L-Lower, p-please."

Yoongi's P.O.V
I couldnt help but smirk as Jimin's innocent begging continued, unfortunately I knew it wouldnt last, the strain in my pants was becoming unbearable.

I looked up one last time while dipping my middle finger under the waistband of Jimin's boxers before receiving a small shy nod. I wasted no time at all pulling them down and was greeted by a surprisingly large member bouncing up.
I licked my lower lip.

Jimin's P.O.V
A hot blush ran across my face as Yoongi pulled down my boxers revealing my hard member. I watched his eyes widen slightly at the sight and his pupils dilate before he slowly began to lower his head to my thigh.

He squeezed once again before a large smirk grew on his face and before I even had time to react a moan left my lips.

"A-Aah, oh my- oh my god, f-fuck."

His soft wet lips met my throbbing member, his wet tongue swirling around my tip sending unwanted amounts of pleasure to run through my body. My hands making their way to his head, harshly pushing him down.

"Fuck...y-yes, like that."

I dont know what had come over me, I'd never felt this type of pleasure before, his wet mouth taking all of me in. His small, soft gags as I pushed his head down more, forcing him to take in  even more. The low, muffled moans leaving his mouth as his head bobbed up and down at an agonisingly slow pace were like music to my ears.

He pulled his head away, making a popping sound as my cock left his lips. The sight was beautiful.

A wanting, horny Yoongi, with saliva dripping from his lips made my member even harder, throbbing in his hand.

Yoongi's P.O.V
Saliva left my lips as I pulled away, he tasted so good.
I craved more.

I slowly began to pump his member, hearing small, quiet moans leave Jimin's lips. I felt his head lean and his back arch as my lips met his tip once again, I began to bob my head to the rhythm of my hand before harshly pushing my head fully down, his hands automatically going to my hair once again.

"Yoon- ah, Yoongi."

My name leaving his mouth made my member twitch more. I began to fasten my pace, taking all of his delicious cock into my mouth. Tasting every inch of him as my tongue swirled around his length, his fingers getting tangled in my hair.

I could feel his member tingle between my lips which encouraged me to continue bobbing my head even faster now.

"A-Aah, I'm-I'm gonna...gonna cum.." a high-pitched moan left Jimin's red lips. "Aha..f-fuck, Yoongi."

His hot cum filled my mouth, running out the corner of my lips and down my throat; he tasted so sweet. I swallowed it all as I pulled my mouth away.

As I looked up, the scary amount of lust filled eyes i was met with made me smirk once again. Jimin looked so hot, his body was sweaty, his hair a mess, his pupils dilated and panting, trying to sit himself up.

I wanted more.

I trailed my finger to the little bit of juices that began to run down my face before he grabbed my hand. I watched in confusion as he moved forward, licking up my lip before swollowing.

Up until now, I never realised how dirty he really was. Innocent? Where??

He crashed our lips together once again, pulling me ontop of him before rolling me over so he was on my lap. Our lips still connected as his tongue hungrily searched for his own juices, rubbing his bare member agaisnt my crotch; causing me to moan his name into the kiss.

"Ji-Jimin,"

Authors P.O.V
Jimin's weight moved as he lined Yoongi's hard clothed member up with his plump ass, grinding slowly. He was pushed back harshly with an eger Yoongi wanting the whole Jimin sat on his length.

"A-Aha.." Yoongi's moans now filled the room as Jimin fastened his pace, dry fucking Yoongi into a moaning mess. The elders head and back arched as his thumbs pressed harshly into jimins hips, grinding the younger down harder.

Jimin watched in amusement before pulling himself off the elders crotch and smirking at him.

"Hyung...I want to make you feel good."