Chapter 47 - call me oppa

Yoongi P.O.V
My cock twitched several times, soon becoming uncomfortable in my jeans as jimin sat infront of me, a moaning mess.

The site i was seeing was something of picture perfect, enough to make my throat dry but my hands sweaty.

Jimin was sat on the toilet seat, jeans and boxers completely off. His back pressed agaisnt the wall behind him while his feet had been brought up to the seat leaving his pink hole expose. His back arched back as his right hand moved at a fast pace around his wet and perky cock, while his index finger on his left hand pushed cm into his hole.

The scene before me had my body boiling and my mind becoming cloudy, I followed the one thing on my mind; my Dick.

I stepped forward, slamming and locking the stall door behind me. Jimjns head shot up, his hands still in place as he half moaned half whimpered my name.

"Y-yoongi"

Fuck, I couldnt take it anymore, before he could say another word I lunged towards him, my lips instantly meeting his and my tongue some what forcing its way in. I tasted every inch I could as my hands trailed down his hips to his arse. I slowly picked him up, moving us so I was sat on the seat, my legs spread slightly so when jimin rested down his hole was easy access.

Jimin was now placed on my knees, legs still up as he placed his feet agaisnt the back of the toilet. My tongue continued to search every inch of him before slowly trailing wet long kisses down his neck to his exposed collars. He tasted incredible.

"F-Fuck y-yoongi"

"Oppa" my words practically came out as a growl as I bit harshly on the pale flesh infront of me, everything about him was drawing me in.

""0-oppa"

That one word sent my body into over drive, my right hand found its way to his cock as his hands found there way to my hair; his small finger becoming tangled a little.

I began to pump him, I could feel the blood pump round his member, tingling agaisnt the palm of my hand.

"Y-yes aha"

I couldnt help but smirk into the wet kisses I was leaving on his skin as his sinful moans filled my ears and consuming my innocents. My left hand trailed to his thigh, squeezing it harshly and earning a yelp from jimin. Fuck it sounded so hot. My hand move that little further round, enough now so I had a firm hold on his ass cheek.

Why the sudden kinks had begun I didnt know, but his plump ass rubbing agaisnt my clothed member as I pumped his cock even faster wasnt helping.

"A-ah" I couldnt help but grunt as jimin soon found his way to my neck, his teeth sinking into my skin as his hands tugged harshly on my hair.

This fucks just as kinky.

"SHIT.. O-oppa"

I slammed my index finger into his puckered hole, the tights walls almost not letting me back in once Id pulled out a little.

"Oppa... Oppa oh Fuck... Oppa "

Those sinful moans and screams from jimins plump lips along with his juicy ass pushing agaisnt my cock was almost to much for me to handle. The fact his wet cock had began to leek pre cum in my hand and the tight feeling off my finger pressing into his hole had me at tipping point.

"Fuck jimin"

Another groan left my lips as I sucked harshly in several places on his neck, leaving beautiful coloured bruises all over him, his pants and short breaths filling my ears, his hands not once leaving my hair.

"O-oppa im gonna... Fuck... Im gonna cum"

My hands instantly sped up, my index finger moving in synch with my right hand, pumping him even faster.

"Cum for oppa princess"

No longer than a second after I sunk my teeth back into his neck, jimin arched his back, head flinging as his eyes roles back, his fingers gripped to my hair.

"A-ahhhh"

His hot cum exploded from his cock, seeping down my hands and between my fingers as I slowed the pace, letting his hips buck up and down in my hand to ride out his high.

"Yoongi"

Jimin practically whispered into my ear as his head rested agaisnt My shoulder, his heavy breathing and harsh rising of his chest almost distracted me enough to not notice my finger was still inside him.

I slowly removed it, wrapping that one arm around his back and pulling him in a little close. I practically cummed  as his ass harshly rubbed agaisnt my untouched and extremely hard crotch.

But now wasnt the time for that.

"You okay baby boy?" His breathing hitch a little before he lifted his head up to meet my gaze, a shy smile across his face.

It was in that moment I took a few minuets to stare at him, his face bright red, flushed down to his neck and parts of his chest. His glossy, deep brown eyes looking into mine. My eyes traveled to his lips, saliva coated and swollen from all the kissing and biting that happened. He was incredible; no, outstanding and mine.

Fucking hell. Why did he drive me so god damn crazy.

Why the actual hell is this so fucking bad im so damn sorry and yoongi will get laid very soon! I fucking swear it! Im sorry for this!