chapter 37 - chokers and socks

jimin P.O.V
kill
me
now.

My face was on fire, no, my whole god damn body was on fire. I felt like id walked into the deepest part of hell; that type of on fire.

The small black bag that i held between my fingers began to slip slightly as the sweat started forming. Yoongi you dirty bastard. Did he want me to... Wear this? Like now? Or? What the hell am i even thinking; this is so embarrassing.

"You... You dont... Like... I dont know... I" i turned my head reluctantly, i didnt want him to see my face but my body was moving on its own.

Yoongi was sat akwardly next to me, his head down, one hand grabbing the fabric of his top the other scratching to back of his head; he was just as embarrassed as i was.

"Close your e...eyes" jimin so much for at least tying to be dominanted, you nearly killed him, he babied you and now your stuttering; i face palmed mentally at myself for being such a bottom.

"What!" Yoongis head snapped up, our eyes meeting  for only seconds before i turned my head, looking anywhere but at him right now would be amazing.

"I said close your eyes" this time my voice didnt fail me.

I pushed myself away from yoongis side as he turned on the edge of the bed facing the door. I rested my back agaisnt the pillow before pooring the content of the bag onto the bed infront of me. My face becoming even redder and for a second my heart skipped a beat.

Yoongi P.O.V
whats he doing? Why the hell did i even give him that bag? Why is my heart beating out my chest? Yoongi calm the fuck down.

"L...lock the door and DONT turn around"

Shit he wants me to lock the door. I pushed myself from the bed, my legs some what wobbling under me as i walked towards the door, turning the latch. I wanted to turn around so bad, i was confused and extremely nervous all at once.

"Hyung" there it was, that one word that sent my body crazy whenever it left his lips.

"You can look now"

"Jimim, what are yo..." My body turned faster than i ever thought was possible only to end up cutting myself off mid sentence, my eyes widened and my mouth hung open.

Holy shit

My mouth went dry, my boxers quickly becoming uncomfortable and my brain spaced on me.

Jimin was sat in his white long tshirt and boxers like before but now with additional clothing, usually the extra clothing wasnt something that was needed but in this case he was jusy feeding my kink i wasnt even aware of.

He was sat up, hands between his legs keeping him upright, legs spred enough for me to see his buldge, the light pink knee high socks pulled as far up his think thighs as humanly possible. My eyes wondered from his legs up to his chest, i couldnt hold back the hard lump that had formed in my throat as my eyes continued to roam his body. My eyes stopped at his neck, his loose shirt showing off his collars didnt even catch my eues at first as the lace pink band around his neck shone in the dim light seeping through the window. the small bell on the cloth jingled alittle as i watched jimin tilt his head, my eyes widening even more as a red tint spread across his cheeks when he noticed id realised he was even wearing the cat ears id bought.

"Fuck"

"Do i look bad?"

Was he serious! Was he actually questioning the site right infront of me! If it wasnt for the fact his ankle was visibly swollow through the thick pink socks id of lost all control and jumped on him there and then.

"Youre fucking beautiful" another shade of red coverwd across his face before he stretched his arms out towards me.

My feet moved before my head even had time to process the signal. As my knees knocked against the side of the bed i felt my body being pulled down. Quicker than i realised my back had hit the bed sheets.

Jimin was know kneeling over me, his small hands on either side of my head, his thick thighs pressed agaisnt my hips. My heart was beating out of control, as usual jimin had this effect on me, he drove all my senses crazy, everything about him was intoxicating and it took all my strength not to lose control.

"J...jimin?" My voice failed me as usual around him.

"Hyung... Can i kiss you"