Not a chapter ~ BUT IMPORTANT

HELLO EVERYONE,
So I imagine youre wondering why yet again I'm doing another non chapter update and why to me its important?

But first id like to say sorry for not uploading.
The next chapter is actually the last chapter for the FF, its really long and I'm yet to finish writing it; apart from the epilogue and addition chapters if you wsnt them (but ill get to that later).

As to why I'm uploading this, as you all have seen i have three FF waiting to be uploading which I will start when this one finish.
Like before you guys helped me pick the cover photos so now I'm needing your help on which order i shoukd uploaded them; I want to upload the one you want to see most first.

For those of you who havent seen how I upload multiple ff it goes like this, for explain; I had paper planes one day, me&you the next day and then opposites attract; I then repeat that process untill one of the is finished them I just uplaod them alternative days.

So guys what order would you like them in?instead of use having to write the title out we will do it like this:
1- ugly yet beautiful
2 - worlds apart
3 - Bite me if you can

All you guys need to do is comment the number you want uploaded first and the one with the next amount of votes will be second one and so on.

I'm sorry this is so long winded and shit but I needed your guys input you all help me with all of this and I appreciate everything you do for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Also if you havent already please go check out a group called A.C.E ive been obsessed with them for month and they are FINALLY debuting!!!

E ive been obsessed with them for month and they are FINALLY debuting!!!

Oml^^^^^