Chapter 6 - dare me

Yoongi's P.O.V
"Yeah I know, I'm getting to it." I snapped before ending the call.

The thought of touching an male made me feel slightly sick but the thought of kissing Jimin made me nervous instead. Maybe it's because he looked so small and childlike, l felt like I would be taking away his innocence he tries so hard to hide.

Maybe just one small quick accidental kiss wouldn't hurt, like he wouldn't even notice or make a deal out of it or.... Ha, what am I saying? I ran my hands through my hair, looking at my flushed face in the mirror. Yoongi, it's a bet, you can do it!

Author P.O.V
As Yoongi walked back into the bedroom a small smile grew on his face as he watched how cute the younger looked concentrating, sticking his tongue out once again, while tapping the edge of the pencil on his plump bottom lip.

His hands became sweaty and his body stiff as the younger's tongue ran over his bottom lip curling back up into his mouth is such a seductive way that every part of Yoongi tingled.

Jimin's P.O.V
Jimin, you need to make the first move, stop being such a pussy.

I heard my bedroom door open as Yoongi walked in but decided if I looked at him I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. Every time his skin touched me it sent tingles down my body, every time he smiled his gummy smile part of me wanted to smack it off, my sexual side was over taking my logical side.

I could feel Yoongi looking at me, my face becoming red as my ears burned with lust and embarrassment. I glanced my eyes to the side, looking up his perfectly thin legs that fit amazingly into his thight skinnies, his skinny frame showing through his T-shirt and his milky white skin longing to be marked.

Authors P.O.V
Jimin was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard a grumble, following the direction of the noise as his and Yoongi's eyes meet.

"You... You hungry?" Jimin mumbled through stuttering words. Yoongi nodded before placing his hands on his thin yet (as Jimin imagined) perfectly shaped belly. Jimin jumped off the bed grabbing Yoongi by his hand subconsciously, dragging him out his door, down his stairs and playfully throwing him into a chair in the kitchen.

"Pizza?" Jimin smiled while Yoongi nodded again, glancing round the kitchen.

It had been 10 minutes since the oven had been heated up and Jimin shuffled about placing the pizza in. Yoongi's and Jimin's conversations, even though every now and then there were slow or slugged responses, they were really enjoying their company and the conversations were eventually flowing.

Yoongi's  P.O.V
I watched Jimin's eyes light up when a topic his was interested in came about, how when I was talking his eyes never left mine.

Jimin stood up to make us a coffee when I decided at that moment the dare was now or never. Part of me felt I agreed to this dare to maybe prove a point to myself as well as others, I hadn't really looked at a female in a while. Or maybe Jimin really did send my curiosity wild.

His plump shaped ass wiggled as he moved around the kitchen, his thick thighs dominant in his tight skinnies and his baggy white T-shirt moved smoothly around his lightly tanned skin, showing his collar bones once and a while.

It's now or never.

I slowly stood up, not making a noise and walked behind Jimin, I watched his body as it moved left to right. I felt my body heat up uncontrollably as my eyes wandered around him. My hands moved slowly towards his waist, wrapping my arms around to back hug him, I could feel his back heat against my chest as a tugged on his top pulling him closer. I felt like I was going to explode.

Author P.O.V
Jimin jumped slightly before becoming extremely shocked, it took several moments before he realised it was Yoongi's arms which wrapped around his waist pulling him in.

Jimin's body heated up, his heart rate increased, his hands became sweaty and his mouth dried up as he attempted to control his raging hormonal body.

~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~~