Chapter 26 - taking it slow

Yoongi turned in his bed, rolling over just enough to be able to see the back of jimin curled up in his covers. The older sighed happily before jumping slightly as his phone vibrated under his pillow.

Jimin: hyung stop looking at me😳

The elder glanced at his screen 'how did he know?' He glanced back up towards jimin only to find the younger had now turned to face him. The bright light of his phone screen shining on his beautiful face; yoongi heart skipped a beat.

Yoongi: why arent you sleeping?

Jimin: im cold, cuddle me?

The elders heart stopped once again, I was certain he friend zoned him, is he drunk, is he okay? Is he serious?

Yoongi P.O.V
My hands had gotten really sweaty, really fast. Since when was I so nervous around him. I looked over at jimin once again to find hed turned back over, leaving the covers open enough for me to slide in; yoongi you pussy, go OVER!.

I slowly pulled myself from the warmth of my bed, walking even slower over to jimin and jumping into the covers.

Instantly I was greeted with a warm back pushing agaisnt my chest, his small frame really did fit perfectly in mine. I scanned up and down the back of his head, then to his bare shoulders which poked out from the covers. Nervously yet eagerly I rapped my arms around him, snuggling my face into the back of his neck before taking in his scent. Who could of thought three weeks without him woukd of been the most depressing and lonely ones Id ever had.

"Hyung" jimins soft voice caused my heart to beat irregularly.
"Hmmm" jimin snuggled even more into my chest before interlocked his fingers with my ones at sat over his stomach.
"I dont want to friend zone you, sorry"

I couldnt help but giggle at how forward he was being, not that I was complaining. Realising I liked him was an amazing moment but realising I wanted him was even better.

I didnt bother reply instantly, instead I leaned forward, pressing my lips lightly on his head before whispering in his ear.

"I couldnt JUST have you as a friend"

-

"So you pulled ey?" Namjoon and hoseok spoke in synch, both elbowing me in my sides as I sat squished in between them at the breakfast table.
"no... Not like its anything to do with you"
"But he forgave you? Right?" Jin questioned as he walked into the kitchen with his pink apron on.

I just nodded in response, glancing back to towards my bedroom door where I left jimin snuggling up into my jumper he so desperately didnt want to let go of.

"We are all going out today, you and jimin can... Do whatever you boys do" jin sang as he flipped the omelet ovet in the pan.

My head darted back towards him, my eye brows furrowing as hoseok and namjoons smirks came into view.

"Why arent me and Jiminie invited?"
"Jiminie? Cute. And because you two need to kiss.. Fuck I dont know anything; and make up"

I woukd say the blood was drained from my face by jins words but it was the opposite, I  was now as red as blood. I kept my gaze down as I nodded knowing full well jin couldnt see but new he would know I was ok with this.

Jimin P.O.V
Jimin Jr, bad, bad, go away.

I stood awkwardly in the bathroom, staring down at my boner that I seemed to have had the second I felt yoongis croch agaisnt my arse. The next day its still bloody here!

I splashed water onto my face, trying to drag these indecent thoughts from my mind. You told your self youd take it slow, you said you needed to learn to trust him again... So why do I want him so bad.

I turned and switched the shower on, running my hand in the cold water till it got hot. I slid my top up over my head before dropping my shorts and slipping into the shower. The hot water covering my body and relaxing all my muscles; except one.

-

I was now stood with a towel rapped round my body, boner still standing on end; seriously jimin jr go away.

I was about to open the bathroom door when the cold breeze ran down my spine and there in front of me was yoongi, stood topless with a towel over his shoulder staring at my friend.

My face began to boil over, I felt all the blood rush to my face as his eyes widened at the sight.

This shit just got awkward.