Chapter 18 - confused

Yoongi had once again found himself rolling around the bed in hopes to sleep; but unfortunately he couldnt. And once again yoongi found the little oranged hair males face roaming around his mind at this ungodly hour.

Small whines and sighs leaving his lips as I tried to cocoon himself inside his bed sheets; little did he know that at that very moment he wasnt alone in the world.

Jimin lifted his head out his pillow, internally screaming as he clenched his phone in his hand. 12am and still min yoongis presence felt so real that he couldn't possibly sleep.

Jimin himself didnt quit realise how much of his school girl crush was real or just his mind playing tricks when ever the elders beautiful face was involved. But now was a different story. Realising after spending time with him in nearly every way possible jimin new these feelings were more than real, the overwhelming flutters in his stomach, the horrible yet oddly pleasant dry throat he got and even the way his eyes were glued to every part of yoongi at once. This feeling he had in the pit of his stomach that did nothing but make him smile endlessly wasnt a school girl crush... It was real genuine feeling of liking someone, caring for someone and wanting to always be there for someone.

Jimin  P.O.V
Should I text him? What if I wake him? Hes probably asleep?

As I continued to argue with myself I hadnt realised id already ignore what my head was telling me and id sent a text ~ jimin you crusty ass.

Me:
You awake? Sorry if I woke up
I just cant seem to sleep.

Yoongi:
Yeah, I cant either.

Me:
At least im not the only one.
So what you doing?

Yoongi:
Nothing at all, jhopes here but
Hes downstairs with the music
On pissing me and my Neighbours  off.
Hes  a hole load of crusty ass.

I couldnt help but let laud laugh leave my lips 'crusty ass' I thought I was the only one who said that. I continued to giggles as I scanned my fingers across my phone.

Me:
Oml Jesus! I thought I was
The only one who said that! And
How come jhopes there, what about
Your parents? (you dont have to tell
Me if you dont want to) at least you
Have something to do.

Jimin  once again your a crusty ass! Dont ask about his family, he might be sensitive.

Yoongi:
Youre weird; but in the best way
Jhope comes whenever  he pleases
Because I live away from my parents,
Ill tell yoi about it another time.

Jimim is typing...

Yoongi:
Jimin?... Do you want to come over?

At that moment I died. Min fucking yoongi is asking me to come over... To his house.... With him and spend time with him. My heart was beating out of control as I remember the last two times we had been alone together, I couldnt help but smile at the thought of it all happening again. Wait... Jhopes there, my smile soon turning into a frown as I realised we wouldnt be alone and I may even end up feeling like a third wheel; but the gods seemed to be in my favour tonight as my phone vibrated once again.

Yoongi:
Dont worry about jhope, hes staying
In the guest room down stairs ~ unless
You want him there.

Me:
NO.
I mean no, us two is good.
Whats your adress.

Yoongi:
(insert a dress) see you soon.

I quickly looked up google maps, making sure its the street I thought it was. Thank god it was only a 20 minute walk away.

-

The cold wind his mt face with force as a snuggled into my coat, I was stood still at the top of his road contemplating whether I shoukd turn around and run or actually go. I couldnt control my feels or my feet apparently as my legs dragged me towards his door.

Stay calm you spoon, its only yoongi, youve been with him before, Its okay... Its okay... Its okay.

This is not fucking okay!