Eight: "Can I..."

Jaejoong:

"...help but feel like there's more to this," he whispers in your ear.

You two were hanging out on the sofa watching a movie. But you had such a long day today, and you began to drift off. Out of all the years, you've been friends with him, he's never been open with you, so, for him to say this made you surprised.

"I want to be more than what we are, Noeul." He caressed your cheek, pressing his body on your motionless one. "I don't want to be friends anymore; I want to be your boyfriend."

"Jinja?" you asked, making him jump off of you with a short scream. You laughed at his reaction and opened your eyes to look at him.

"You were awake the whole time!?" You sat up giggling as you nodded. He let his bangs shield his eyes out of embarrassment.

"Oppa, I'd like to take us to the next level, too." You leaned towards him and kissed his cheek sweetly, making him blush. "Let's be a couple."

Yunho:

"...do it!" he whined, laying on the floor pouting. You stood over him with this smile plastered hard on your face. You were his best friend for as long as you can remember. He was always making you jealous of all his incredible talents, but, at long last, the tables have turned.

You learned how to do this impressive trick by sticking a spoon to your forehead. Yunho had been trying to do it for nearly an hour, but he still couldn't do it.

"Noeul-ah, show he how," he whined, sitting up and hugging your legs.

"Ani, only the coolest of the cool can do it. And you, Yunho, are not cool," you teased, making him whine more.

Though his pouting was almost unbearable, you couldn't help but enjoy every bit of it with confidence.

Yoochun:

"...take this anymore," he growled and began stripping off your clothing at a quick pace. You had been teasing him so much today; you'd flirt, rub up against him, and kiss him in placed where he liked it the most.

The most daring thing you did today was secretly flash him your feminine bits to him and privately make sexual gestures to him while his company was over. You knew he had enough of you when you deep throated a banana.

Why were you doing this? Well, you made a little bet with Jaejoong if Yoochun had sexual self-control or not. You wanted to prove that Yoochun was too shy to lose himself, but Jaejoong begs to differ. And as Yoochun pinned you roughly on the wall and kissed you and grope you and grind on you wildly, you guess you were wrong.

Junsu:

"...believe you did that!" he shouted, grabbing everyone's attention, even yours. You two were in a noodle restaurant staring down at the menu ready to order when he suddenly shouted out.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"You know what I'm talking about, you crazy!" he shouted more, making more people stare. "I can't believe you don't love me!"

"W-What are you talking about?" you laughed nervously.

"We've been together for a whole year, and you still haven't said you love me!".

You flinched and looked around, seeing some shocked faces staring at you. You laughed nervously again and hit Junsu's hand lightly. "Oppa, stop yelling."

"Aniya! You don't love me, but I love you! Am I doing something wrong?! Am I not good enough?! Please, don't run away!!"

"Oppa, I do love you," you whined, shaking him a bit to settle him down. "You know I love you, and I tell you every day."

"...Oh, right, you do. I've mistaken you for my dog. We want to order now!"

"Babo..." you growled and kicked him from under the table.

Changmin:

"...eat another bite," he groaned, rubbing his stomach as he laid on the sofa. You two had just come from a dinner party, and all he was doing was stuffing his face with food. You warned him to slow down, or he'll get a stomachache, but this is what he gets for not listening to you. Good thing this isn't the first time this happened so you knew medicine and a little message would ease him.

"You'd think he'd learn..." you sighed, opening the medicine.

"Noeul-ah, I don't want to take that, it's so nasty," he whined.

"Too bad; it'll make you feel better."

"Aniya!" he shouted, waving his arms to stop you from coming any closer to him. You rolled your eyes.

"Hajima; you're a grown man; suck it up!"