Eleven: Kisses

Jaejoong:

You were eating breakfast when he suddenly came up to you and began to kiss your lips eagerly. It was so sudden that you pushed him away.

"Why you do that?" you asked, wiping your lips.

"I can't help it," he replied with this smirk on his face. "You have the most kissable lips I ever have seen; I just want to kiss them all day long."

Yunho:

You were laying on the couch with Yunho, watching this new game show. You were so immersed in what was happening on TV that you didn't realize Yunho was taking an interest in you rather than the show.

He rubbed your thighs, getting your attention. Once you locked eyes with him, he leaned down and kissed your thighs sweetly. Your cheeks heated up from the sensation.

"I love your thighs ... have I ever told you this?"

Yoochun:

You were struggling to learn to play the piano. Your fingers didn't seem to listen to your head, which only made you upset. Yoochun was helping you as best he could so you could succeed in the lesson, he was teaching you, but he loved it when you downed yourself sometimes because it was his chance to come in and give you more confidence.

"You can do it; try again."

"My fingers won't do what I want them to do!?"

Yoochun chuckled and kissed your forehead and continued to teach you.

Junsu:

You had made Junsu a delicious dinner because he was leaving in the morning to go on tour with his band members. You wanted him to go, you feeling satisfied and missing as much as you'll miss him.

You were now washing dishes and humming to yourself. Junsu wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck. You turned around to him slightly and saw he was already wearing his pajamas.

"Noeul...come sleep with me," he begged. "I want to fall asleep beside you."

Changmin:

You were sobbing as you stared down at Changmin who was laying in the hospital bed with a broken leg. You had received a phone call that he was hurt and at the hospital. You were so overwhelmed that you began to cry, even when you realized he only had a broken leg.

"It's only a broken leg, Noeul-ah. You don't have to keep crying," he said in a worried tone. You tried to stop yourself, but you couldn't.

He grabbed our hands and kissed them sweet and passionately to calm you down.