Five: The Kisses He Give You

Jaejoong:

...are occasionally hot and full of passion. It's almost as if he's horny all the time, this guy. But he makes you feel good with him being so needy with you; you have to be doing something right to make him want you this badly.

Yunho:

...are quick, but often. He'd give you morning kisses, breakfast kisses, have a beautiful day at work kisses, text kisses- any kiss he could think of at the moment. Though it's a lot of kisses every day and night, you thought he was adorable, and you try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Yoochun:

...are usually very unpredictable and inconsistent. He'd go weeks without planting his lips on you; it's often that you would be the one to give him a shy peck on the cheek. But, when he does kiss you, it's full of passion and so much love and following after a long stare and "how did I become so lucky" or "I love you so much, you know."

Junsu:

...are always interrupted by giggles and fits of laughter. Usually, because you two had just got done joking around or the fact that you two can't take each other seriously sometimes.

Changmin:

...and perfect and in the heat of the moment. He'd kiss you often when cuddling or just sitting next to you. Maybe, it's the fact that he loves you best when you're more relaxed. Or he's trying to get you more comfortable to pull some scare prank on you.