Six: What He Likes On You

Jaejoong:

Heels. He loves the way you strut around in them and how it makes it easier to kiss you. He like when you do housework in them because you like to tease him and give him something to look at while you "clean" under tables.

Yunho:

Tight clothing. Not every day, though, just on a rare occasion. The tight clothes that hug you make him hot and bothered by the sight of you. Every curve on you that was shown off was like a tease for him. Sometimes he would let his eyes wander your body for a while, and it would make him feel some way. After that, he would ask you to dress in looser clothing.

Yoochun:

Turtlenecks. It is bizarre that he does, but it made a lot more sense once you figured out, he was attracted to your neck and shoulders. Wearing a turtleneck is like telling everyone around you that only he could see what was underneath.

Junsu:

His clothes. You love to wear oversized shirts, but not too oversized. It just so happens that his shirts are perfect in you. When you wear them, he likes to imagine you and him just had sex and you were wearing it just for convenience. But he makes his thoughts come true when he tackles you with kisses and gropes.

Changmin:

Chokers. He loves when you wear the neck accessory, not because it makes you seem a little edge and adorable, but to tease you. He'd ask if you were skilled at what you do. Confused you ask him what he means and he replies:

"In blow jobs; your black belt is very convincing."