Sixty-Nine: Secret Incantations {Requested}

Requested By: GoodLady056

Jaejoong:

She stared at him with seduction in her eyes, calling him without using any words. And just like that, he followed her across the club that was jumping with people. It was like he was hypnotized by her and couldn't look away from her. His feet were moving on their own, and he was passing dancing bodies with ease just to approach her.

As soon as he stopped in front of her, the lure that brought him here had ended, like his confidence had left him. It was odd how his change of behavior switched on hi so quickly, but despite that, Jaejoong began chatting with her to avoid looking awkward.

"Hi," he began, making sure to get close enough for her to hear him over the loud music. "I'm Jaejoong."

"I'm Noeul," she said, smiling up at him.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked, looking around to see if any of her friends were nearby. Noeul shrugged her shoulders, still smiling even as she went to take another sip of her drink. "It isn't really safe to be clubbing alone, especially for a beautiful girl like yourself."

Noeul shrugged her shoulders a bit as she set her cup down. "Ironically, I was hoping to snatch up a handsome man who's willing to keep me company." As soon as she looked him in his eyes, that enchanting confidence came back to him. It took over him quickly, and he began to kiss her. As he was distracted, Noeul took out a small bottle from her purse.

She opened it and dipped her finger inside to dap the clear liquid on the back of his neck. She pulled away slightly from his feverish lips to whisper a spell in his ear. The unknown language had confused him at first, but then as soon as she was done, it went in the back of his mind as all he would think about was getting pleasure from her.

It was a strange way to pick up guys, but in lonely times like this, she's happy she learned how to charm people.

Yunho:

He did not understand his stepsister, Noeul. Instead of trying to have a bond with him, she hides in her room for long periods and would only come out to use the bathroom or if she's hungry. Unlike her, Yunho was trying to make the best out of their parents getting married and hang out with his sister, but all his efforts were wasted as she wouldn't even look at him.

Yunho wonders if he should keep going or should he ignore her. Doing so would probably be immature of him, but what was he supposed to do when she locked herself in her room. Literally.

"We'll be back next week, Yunho," his stepfather said, grabbing the last suitcases and bringing it to the car. His mother gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Make sure to do all the chores I pinned on the fridge."

"Yes, ma'am," Yunho said.

She turned away but quickly looked back. "Oh. And please make sure Noeul at least come out to eat. Okay?"

"I will," he said, a little unsure, but his mother didn't notice and left him alone in the house to go on their honeymoon. Yunho went into the kitchen and looked over the list of chores he had to get done before next week. After looking over the list he realized he didn't really know what Noeul liked to eat. So, he let out a sigh and decided to try to inform Noeul that they were home alone and ask what she would like to eat tonight.

When Yunho walked down the hall and reached Noeul's room door, he knocked on it and waited for an answer, but it never came. He hit again and tried to open the door and realized it was unlocked.

"Noeul-ah?" Yunho peaked in the darkroom, looking around for her. Before he could open the door anymore, his eye caught Noeul's motionless body lying on the floor. Fearing that he discovered a corpse, he pushed open the door and quickly went to her aid. "Noeul? Noeul?" He grabbed her up and was relieved to see that she was moving and groaning to his frantic movement. "What happened?"