Seventy-Eight: Crossing the Forbidden Line {requested}

Requested By: GoodLady056

Jaejoong:

Jaejoong was her boss, and Noeul was his secretary. It would be awful to have a romantic relationship with him, but there was an attraction the two just couldn't ignore. When she told him about the calls he had, she would purposefully lean so close that her chest would be in his face. He would typically just glance at her breast and try to listen to what she was saying, but this time around wasn't cutting it.

Jaejoong stood up quickly, making her back away a bit.

"Mister Kim?" she asked, looking up at him with innocent eyes. Jaejoong wrapped his hands around her, feeling on her hips and pulling her close to him so he could lean down and kiss her, but she stopped him. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Jaejoong cocked his eyebrow at her. "Were you leading me on?" he asked.

"No. I don't think we should do this here. Maybe I can come to your house, or you can come to mine."

Yunho:

Yunho was her biology professor, and Noeul was his troublemaking student. There were multiple occasions when she would disrupt the class or sleep throughout it, but he didn't understand why. Since she lived at home and instead of in dorms, he talked to her parents who are surprised by her behavior as she was an angel at home. And then, her other professors would compliment her on her work ethics and good grades. He didn't understand; was he teaching her wrong?

One day when his class was over and school was ending for the holidays, the only person didn't leave his class was Noeul, who was still sleeping.

He shook his head and began to shake her awake. Noeul groaned and stirred about.

"Wake up, Song Noeul," he said. "Class is over."

Just then, Noeul jumped over the desk and tackled him to the floor. Yunho, in pain, looked up at her and was baffled to see that she was lifting her shirt up and showing off her sexy lace bra.

"W-What are you--?"

"I've been waiting all year for this," she said. "Everyone's gone and now I could tell you that I want you."

Yoochun:

Yoochun was a different race than you, so his family didn't approve of him seeing Noeul, who wasn't Korean. But, love is love and he didn't want to give up his potential wife over people who were set in tradition. So, he would sneak out to meet her at this abandoned school.

"Noeul-ah?" Yoochun whispered, walking down the halls and looking from room to room. "Are you up here?"

Suddenly, Noeul popped out from a room he was looking into, yelling so loud that he jumped and shouted out in fright. When he realized it was her as he took a moment to watch her laugh at him, he sucked his teeth and hugged her.

"You should have seen your face," she giggled, pointing at his embarrassed face.

"You scared me half to death." After a while of trying to control herself, he decided to shut her up by kissing her. It immediately quieted her down.

Junsu:

Junsu was her overprotective brother's best friend, and Noeul was the little sister of his best friend. It was made clear that Junsu had no choice to stay away from his best friend's little sister, but it was hard to obey when they had such a nautral attraction towards each other. Noeul would sneak Junsu away sometimes and kiss him all over, leaving Junsu to fall head over heels for her. But, there were always these close moments when they were almost caught.

"Noeul-ah," her brother called as he opened her room door.

"Yes, oppa?" she called back, looking at her phone as she casually swayed her feet from side to side while lying on her stomach on her bed.

"Do you know where Junsu went?" he asked. Noeul shook her head no and her brother sighed and left her room. Once he was gone, Noeul got up to close the door and walked to her closet, where Junsu was hiding. Upon opening the door, she shoved herself inside and closed the door behind her.

Changmin:

Changmin was her step-father's son, and Noeul was his step-mother's daughter. Making them step-siblings. But, they didn't see each other as brother and sister, they were sexually attracted to each other that it was dangerous. Changmin would sneak and feel on her while their parents weren't looking, and Noeul would reveal herself to him whenever they were alone in a room. They couldn't control themselves. So, when their parents went out for their anniversary, they wouldn't contain what was boiling inside.

They freely stripped from their clothes and touching each other carelessly. They went multiple rounds in different parts of the house, letting all that tension go. But, with protection, of course.

"You're a fucking slut," Changmin growled, spanking her right cheek and thrusting his hips faster so he could go over the edge with her faster before their parents returned.

"Only for you, oppa."