Twenty-One: "I hate ..."

Jaejoong:

"...the way I feel!" he shouted at you as he took you by the shoulders and shook you a bit. You two were arguing when you brought up him being so distant lately. You yelled at him for not telling you what's wrong since you two have been friends for years.

You two stared at each other for a while, and then he sighed. "I hate the feeling you give me, and yet, I love it so much...I love you...so much."

Yunho:

"...women like that," he said as he looked over at this woman who was strutting down the sidewalk with a face coated thickly with makeup, large fake breast, and a little spaghetti strapped floral dress.

"That's not very nice," you said, hitting his arm and paying for two fried fish cakes from the man in the small street shack. You handed him a stick. "She has the right to flaunt what she's proud of."

"Hmm..." He looked down at you and then smiled and kissed the top of your head. "Looking at her and looking at you, I realize how lucky I am to have someone as beautiful as you."

Yoochun:

"...it when you to that!" he yelled as you laughed at what you've done. You were hiding from him when he has got home, and at the perfect moment you tackled him down to the ground.

You sat on him as he laid on the floor on his back with an exhausted look on his face.

"Oh, come on. You know this is the funniest thing you've done all day."

"Fun? You think this is fun?"

Junsu:

"...you. And there's nothing you can do to make me forgive you."

He has caught you with another, and there was no doubt that his and your worlds were crumbling into pieces.

You tried to stop him from leaving the house because you knew you'd never see him again. But, when you stopped him, he gave you a disgusted look, a look you had never seen him carry you.

"We're over, Noeul...have a nice life without me." That's when he left out into the night.

Changmin:

"...when you cry," he whispered as his voice gave out on him from choking up in emotion.

He clutched your hand in his tightly as you looked up at him from your hospital bed in fear. You had been in a fatal accident, and your injuries were too high to fix. Your doctor told him you had a short amount of time left, which brought something out of him you have never seen before.

Tears spilled from his eyes as he desperately tried to wipe them away. The sight made you tear up.

"I love you so much, please, don't leave me."