Forty-Two: Numb {Requested}

Requested by: shinee080525

⚠Warning: BoyXBoy and Sex Scene ;)⚠

Character Insight:

Jaejoong: He's a supermodel who has known Yunho since middle school. He's happy to be Yunho's boyfriend and would like to stay like that. But, start to have a challenge when Yunho gains a secret admirer.

Yunho: He's a very famous fashion designer of the label B.I.L.Y.T.Y. Yunho's a very down to earth guy who befriends everyone he meets, but he's having difficulty with one person who is a competing fashion brand.

Yoochun: The heir to his family's medicine business. He's a quiet guy who likes to keep his boyfriend, Junsu, happy, even though, he's mistreated by him.

Junsu: He's a fashion designer for the label called Tarantallegra. He's a well-known fashion designer, but not as famous as Yunho, which he hates. He takes his anger out on his boyfriend, Yoochun.

Changmin: He's a college student with a job as a barista. He never knew what love was until he met Yunho. Well, he didn't technically meet Yunho, he took his order for his coffee. He doesn't even know Yunho's a famous fashion designer; he knows that he's a handsome male who loves favorite pumpkin coffee.

XXX

Junsu & Yoochun:

Junsu tapped his finger on Yoochun's desk as he thought angrily on the events that happened earlier.

Earlier, he is attending a birthday party that was set up for his director friend. Everything was going well until he realized Jung Yunho was there at the party as well. He hated that guy so much that just looking at him from across the room made him bursting in anger. So, he left the party early to avoid confrontation. Junsu went straight home to Yoochun and started to have angry sex with him.

There was a lot of cursing, bondage, and rough touching for a couple of hours. Yoochun was working when Junsu just threw all his things off his desk and onto the floor and attacked him with rough kisses. Yoochun sat up and looked down at Junsu, who was still panting from the rough sex they just had. He decided that it was best to leave him alone and pick up all the things off the floor. By the time he was done cleaning up, Yoochun had spoken up.

Thinking about Jung Yunho won't make you feel any happier," Yoochun said, organizing all the papers.

"I can't help it. I hate that guy ..." Junsu said. "You think the guy would just ... retire already."

"Isn't he months older than you?"

"Yeah. But, still." Junsu stopped tapping the desk and sighed. "Why is he so good at everything? He's always ahead of me. Yunho sold more than me; he has more money than me; he has a few more friends than me; he lives on a higher floor than me. He's even taller than me ... like was he born to be better than me at everything?"

"You're a very successful fashion designer; why are you so upset?" Yoochun asked.

"But, I'm not as successful as him. And it kills me." Yoochun caressed Junsu's cheek to make him feel a little better, but Junsu just smacked his hand away and frowned at him. There was a moment of silence before Junsu grabbed him roughly by the collar and pushed shoved him onto the floor. "You thought I was done with you?" Junsu pushed down his boxers and sat back in the chair. He opened his legs wide to reveal that his member was fully erect. "You're a horrible boyfriend; you're supposed to get my mind off my problems."

"Mian..." Yoochun said, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"You better be," Junsu said, kicking him a little. "Now, get over here and make me feel good."

Yoochun crawled to Junsu's feet and began to do just that. He grabbed onto Junsu's member and started to immediately deep throat him. He knew he liked it rough and it would keep Junsu from getting upset with him. When Junsu felt like he wasn't giving it his all, he'd hit Yoochun and yell at him.

Junsu groaned at the pleasant sensation that he was receiving, bucking his hips so the tip of his member could go deep in his throat. "Fuck," he groaned.

Yoochun began to roam his hand all over his body, making him squirm in pleasure. He began to rub and pinch his nipples, making him go crazy for more. Just then, Junsu began to buck his hips sloppily in his mouth; releasing his seeds down Yoochun's throat.

When he was done, Yoochun took his member out his mouth and began the process to make Junsu cum again by cleaning his staff with his tongue. But, Junsu didn't want any of that, he grabbed Yoochun's head and shoved his member into his mouth. He thrust his hips so harshly that Yoochun began to gag, but, the movement of his throat felt too good to Junsu that he didn't care to stop.

It was very different because Junsu was bossy, but he liked it when Yoochun was physically roughed with him, well, that's what Yoochun thought. It surprised him, but, he didn't want to stop him. He needed to let out his frustration.

After nearly twenty minutes of thrusting and letting Yoochun breath from time to time, Junsu had finally cum in Yoochun's mouth. The build-up took a while, resulting in his climax to be intense and prolonged to handle. Yoochun and took Junsu's member out of his mouth and watched as sperm spill out the tip of his member.

"Does Jung Yunho get you this upset, Junsu-ah?"

Junsu couldn't answer, he was so dazed by his climax and so tired from the workout that he couldn't even hear Yoochun speaking. Yoochun smiled warmly and grabbed Junsu up and placed him on the bed so they could cuddle in bed.

After a few minutes of soft petting and silence, Junsu fell asleep in Yoochun's arms. When Yoochun realized, he smiled softly and kissed the top of Junsu's head.

"This may sound selfish and so inconsiderate of me, but, I want Jung Yunho always to be ahead of you. I want him to succeed more than you and always beat you in the little things you worry about. I want you to envy him so that we can end up like this; having good angry sex then holding each other in the end."

XXX

This Part 2/3 Of This Request