Fifty-Seven: Wet Dreams {Requested}

Requested By: GoodLady056

Jaejoong:

You stirred out of your sleep when something loud startled you out of your sweet dreams. Tired, you looked around the room for a quick second before, unsure of what you heard. You listened again and realized your boyfriend was the source of the noise.

Jaejoong was squirming in his sleep, groaned and sweating under the covers. You sat up and began to carefully wake him, thinking that he was having a nightmare.

"Oppa, wake up," you whispered, your throat dry and hoarse. You shook his arm again, successfully waking him. He looked over to you, sweat dripping across his face. "Were you having a bad dream?"

Jaejoong shook his head as he began to breathe profoundly as if he had just run around the room before laying down. You were confused because you believe he was in distress from his own reverie until he leaned into you and gave you a passionate kiss on your dry lips. You kissed back for a while before pulling away.

"We should get some sleep," you whispered, laying down on your pillow. Jaejoong sat up on his elbow and leaned down to kiss you some more. "What's gotten into you? Why are you kissing me all of a sudden?"

Jaejoong gently grabbed your hand and pulled it under the covers for you to feel what was bothering him so much. Once you touched his very erect member, you flinched.

"I had a dream we were having sex," Jaejoong whispered. "You moaning so loud while I was ramming inside of you. And we were doing it all day and night...it felt so good." You looked up at him, embarrassed at what he was saying, becoming aroused. You let him play with your breast and kiss at your face, falling into submission quickly.

Yunho:

You made your way through the halls of SM Entertainment with a woven basket full of food. You always had lunch with Yunho on Saturdays since you didn't have work, plus Yunho whines and complain about how he wants to eat your cooking instead of having to go out and buy something. So, being a good girlfriend, you made the trip to feed and hang out with him until it was time for you to return home.

After greeting some of SM's workers you see every day, you ran into TVXQ's manager who pointed you where Yunho was. After fighting off the manager from trying to eat the food you brought, and walking down the many halls of the building, you finally made it to the room Yunho was inside. It was one of the many meeting rooms the idols sat in when they discuss business and stuff with their managers.

Upon entering, you immediately noticed Yunho sleeping in a chair with a jacket lair across his body. You casually approached him and start unpacking things so that he could eat right away once you have woken him up. As you took out the food, you noticed Yunho was mumbling in his sleep. You listened carefully and grew flustered when you heard your name being groaned out.

It wouldn't be so embarrassing if he didn't say in this breathy, seductive way. You tried not to jump into any conclusions but was taken back when you groaned out your name a little louder and told you not to stop doing something.

You covered your mouth when he groaned out your name once more, making you shove him so hard that he nearly fell out the chair. Yunho woke up quickly to catch himself and looked up to see you.

"Oh, Noeul-ah...I didn't hear you come in—"

"What were you dreaming about? Hmph?" you asked, making him flinch.

"W-What are you talking about?" he stuttered, his face becoming red as he thought about his sexual dream about here. "I wasn't dreaming about anything...weird. If that's what you mean."