Forty-Six: How You Meet Him, The King {Requested}

Requested by: PrincePinky_

XXX

Jaejoong:

He had thrown a party at the castle with all the merchants and their families invited. Kim Jaejoong was known for throwing the most fabulous parties for milestones the kingdom achieved; his parties always had a reason. But this party had no meaning behind it, he just invited everyone, and that was all.

You didn't know the king, but you can tell something was going to on.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Jaejoong asked swirling a glass of wine in his hand. He had come up to you when you took a break from waltzing with your soon to be fiancé.

"Ne, your majesty," you replied. "It's a lovely party like all the others."

"That's good to hear. But, out of all the parties I have thrown, I have to say: this one is the best I ever was thrown."

"Why is that?" you asked.

"Because you are here."

You found yourself surprised and flattered at what he said. If you didn't know any better, you'd think he was flirting with you.

"May I ask what your name is?"

"Noeul. Song Noeul," you told him.

He grabbed your hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of it.

"It is a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," you said, bowing your head to him respectfully. You two stared at each other as if communicating with your eyes. It seemed like you two were going to sink into another world, but then your father got in between you two.

"Your Highness, I see you've met my eldest daughter."

"Ne, she is adorable and raised well."

"Ne, ne, of course. She's brought up well to be a supportive wife and a loving mother. She has many suitors; one including the eldest son of the Lee family," your father said, gesturing to your suitor who was standing quietly behind him.

"I see," Jaejoong said. He looked over to you. "I should have assumed you were under the eyes of other men."

"Your Highness, if you like, I have other daughters. Those who are young and very beautiful."

"Aniyo, I'd like Noeul to be my wife," he said with no hesitation as he stared at you with a soft smile.

Stunned, you stared back at him with wide eyes, not believing what the king just said. You looked over to your father, who had no hesitations in agreeing to give you to him.

"I'm sure my daughter will make a fine Queen."

Queen? You thought.

Yunho:

You were the princess of another kingdom and were arranged to marry him as a peace offering. You hated the idea, but couldn't say anything about it. So, you let your parents send you to his castle so that you can be married to him.

There was so little you knew about him on your way to him, and even after you two got married, you still couldn't figure him out.

"Should I... give you a child?" you asked.

You were standing before him in your lingerie as he sat on the bed you two shared. He was looking at you up and down, giving you this blank look that was unreadable to you.

You were told that the only jobs that you could do as queen was to look beautiful at the king's side and bare children. And now that you've been the queen of this kingdom for nearly a month now, you thought it was about time to start giving him an heir.