Sixty-Six: Mirotic {Requested}

Requested by: GoodLady056

Jaejoong:

shijageun dalkomhage pyeongbeomhage naege kkeullyeo, eonjena geuraetteushi meonjeo mareul georeowa

"At the start, you were sweetly, naturally attracted to me. You stepped up and told me it would forever be like that."

xxx

A few days ago, Jaejoong asked if you would be so lovely for as long as they are together. You assured him you would then give him a soft kiss on his lips and a warm embrace.

"Will you still be the same if I told you something? Something that I have never told anyone before?" he asked, looking down at you with this severe gaze. You looked up at him, confused. The look on your face discouraged him, and he cut off the whole subject like he had never brought it up.

The secret that he could be keeping was driving you so crazy that you nagged him about it every day until he gave up and told you yesterday.

Jaejoong took you into his bedroom and sat you on his bed while he went through something in his closet. After rummaging around for a moment, he finally took out a duffel bag. He sat it beside you and opened it. You tried to look inside, but he took out a blindfold and held it up.

"Put this on."

"Huh?" You stared at him for a moment but did as he asked, taking the blindfold and tying it over your eyes. You waited in silence as Jaejoong went through the bag, something jingling inside. Then, there was silence. "J-Jaejoong?"

"Open your legs."

"Huh?" You tried to take the blindfold off, but he stopped you.

"Be a good girl and listen to your master."

Yunho:

han beone kiseuwa hamkke, nari seon deutan ganghan ikkeullim

"Together with one time's kiss. The day is fresh, a strong pull."

xxx

Yunho's lips pressed onto yours, making you lean into him, yearning for more. Ut, just as you did, he tugged roughly at your hair and pulled you away. A dark chuckle came from him, making you whimper in embarrassment.

"Spoiled girl, you be grateful and receive what I give to you."

"Yes, Oppa," you said.

Yunho let go of your hair and took hold of a belt. "How many should I give you this time, Noeul?"

You were being punished for mocking him. You don't remember what about it, because you wanted him to have sex with him. But, you couldn't just ask, Yunho would only give you sex if he wanted it. One of the many ways to get what you wish was if you mocked him, which is the result of giving you five smacks with the belt.

You like it, though, you like Yunho's dominance in the relationship; it drove you completely crazy.

"Five," you replied.

"...You didn't call me oppa, to that make five plus six," Yunho said, forcing you to look up at him. "If you're loud, I will give you more. It's too early in the morning for us to be playing this game." Yunho let go of your face and walked around to rub you bare rear, preparing you for your punishment.