Thirteen: His Hands Are...

Jaejoong:

...skilled and always finding their way on you no matter what. They're still touching you in the right places at the wrong time. Just the other day you two were shopping for some clothes. You went from finding the cutest top to avoiding Jaejoong who was secretly touching you from the waist down.

"Oppa, hajima," you whispered so you wouldn't draw any attention, though people were already looking because Jaejoong was famous and all. "We're in public."

He hummed and turned away for a moment so you could get back to looking around. But, not too long after, his hands were rubbing all on your butt and trying to get to your front.

"O-Oppa," you whined quietly, trying to move his hands.

"But, I want to touch you so badly right now."

Yunho:

...sweet and loving. They're always careful and make sure you're okay. If you looked sick, they touch at your forehead and neck to feel for abnormal heat. When you looked like you were having a bad day, they wiped away your tears.

He was always making sure you were okay, and it only makes you feel even more loved by him. Though he was your best friend, him being by your side and doing this made your relationship with him feel like more.

"Oppa, why do you touch my back when I fall asleep?" you asked him one night while you two were laying in bed about to fall asleep. His hand was on your back, soothingly drawing small circles. He smiled at your question and looked deeper into your eyes.

"I want to feel like I have your heart in my hand...I plan to take it just like you took mine."

At that moment, your heart sped up, and your stomach grew butterflies. You moved closer to Yunho and hugged him. "You already have it, Oppa."

Yoochun:

...gentle yet full of authority. They give you the attention you need, which makes you fall for him over and over again. But, sometimes when you're upset with him, his hands take a much darker and sexual turn.

Yoochun didn't know what he did to make you upset this time around, but he knew saying sorry was no good. So makeup sex was always his drastic choice of method.

"Noeul-ah...come here," he called to you from the other side of the room.

"Fuck off," you said and immediately walking towards the bathroom to lock yourself inside. You knew what Yoochun was trying to do; the tone of his voice said it all. He was going to make you happy with him again, even if it meant he had to be entirely dominant on you.

He quickly chased after you and grabbed you up before you got a chance to get to the bathroom.

"Put me down!" you demanded.

"Not until I make you say my name."

Junsu:

...always making cute gestures. He blows kisses with them, makes hearts with them, and still find their way into yours. Everywhere you go with him; he always shows you off by holding your hand and swinging it about like he's on Honeymoon Avenue. You thought the way he acted was cute, but you still got embarrassed at times.

"Oppa, hajima," you said, trying to avoid people staring at you two.

"What's wrong, jagiya? Am I not holding it tight enough?" he asked, pulling you close to him and peaking your cheek.

"Oppa," you chuckled, your head down as your cheeks heated up. Junsu saw you going all shy again and stopped walking.

"Why are you hiding?" he asked as he lifted your chin. He caressed your cheek and smiled warmly at you. "I want them all to see what a beautiful girl you are."

You couldn't help it smile.

"That's my girl. Let's go!"

Changmin:

...always pinching you and flicking your forehead. He was a big old bully that teased you about the little things. You usually pout and let him be mean to you, but you had enough of it.

"Quit pinching me, babo!" you shouted at him, standing up and kicking his leg as hard as you could.

The room filled with silence as you two stare at each other. Your facial expression showed that you were serious and determined to get Changmin to stop him from bullying you. But, his appearance was blunt and looked crossed.

"Who do you think you're shouting at?"

You went a little shocked when you realized you snapped at him. He grabbed your arm and pulled you to the floor. "Mianhae," you said, trying to take everything you said back, or he'd give you one of his punishments. Even though, boyfriends shouldn't provide penalties for girlfriends like how Changmin does.

"You must want me to punish you, huh?"

"Aniya! I'm tired of you teasing me."

He stared at you for a moment, and then he pinched your cheeks. "If you want me to stop, then you should tell me. I might stop."

"I always tell you! And you never stop!"

"I said, I just might. Now, go into the bedroom so I can teach your mouth not to yell at your oppa."