Forty-Four: He Reacts To You Being Friends With A Male Idol {Requested}

Requested by: kpop-panda55

XXX

Jaejoong:

When he first found out that you were close with BTS's Jin, he grew jealous immediately. His reasoning: "He's too good-looking, I disapprove."

"What are you talking about? Jin is just Jin."

"Ani, just look at him." Both of you looked over at Jin who was offering you all drinks at the counter.

You had decided that it was a good time for Jaejoong and Jin to meet since they were your two favorite guys in the whole world. You thought it would go well, but it just turned out with Jin wanting to leave the table regularly because Jaejoong kept giving him the sick eye.

"I see that he's handsome, but, all I see is a derpy potato. Kind of like you."

Yunho:

You had told Yunho that you were best friends EXO's Suho and that he was coming over to have dinner when he finished with his filming for a drama. You thought they would get along prior since they worked under the same company and all.

And as expected, Yunho was beautiful with Suho coming over. Then, they met.

You could feel the tension between them, but they were too polite and generous to say anything wrong about each other when you were alone with them.

You'd ask them if they were comfortable with each other and they say the same thing:

"As long as you're happy, I am too."

Yoochun:

He was surprised to hear that you went to get lessons in playing the piano from someone else. He was highly upset since he knew how to play well and you were his girlfriend, so he thought you would come to him for lessons right away.

He had secretly followed you when you left for your piano lesson. When he followed you to your destination, he saw you Day6's Junhyuk fretting each other.

Even though he watched you two playing the piano and knew that you two were friends, he couldn't help but feel jealous.

He tries to keep it a secret that he knew of you and Junhyuk, but you can tell when he was hiding something and made him pour out his feelings on you. And there you assured him that he should never feel jealous or unloved since you loved him more than anything.

Junsu:

He didn't mind when he heard that your closest guys friend was Got7's Jackson. He became friends with him as well and did a lot of things to prank you and get you into doing things like making food or going camping.

It was a pain to have them nag you for loving to stay in the house all day, but, now that they're together they make you want to pull all your hair out.

But, in some situations, you have fun in the end.

Changmin:

It didn't surprise him that you were friends with a quiet guy like VIXX's Leo. But, what made him upset is that he teased you just like how he does. And Changmin always makes it known how he feels in front of Leo. And Leo would do the same.

"Here, I made the sandwiches into different shapes," you said proudly as you put a tray of shaped sandwiched and juice on the coffee table.

"Aw, is that heart for me?" Leo asked, pinching your cheek.

"Don't pitch my girl's cheek like that," Changmin said. "Only I can do that."

"Sorry," Leo said. "I just always do that."

"I see."

And that was the end of the discussion.