Sixty-Two: Bloodlust pt.2

Junsu:

It was a dream, wasn't it? Seeing this handsome man for the second time in her life was so surreal and so confusing. The night they met, which was a night that was nearly four months ago, was all a blur to her. She remembers her friends dragging her to the club and that she was immediately bored by the loud music and the crowd. But, Noeul remembers Junsu approaching her and seducing her in a matter of minutes, touching her skin, which was covered in goosebumps and kissing her so softly that made her melt into him. But that was all. The rest was fuzzy, and she didn't know how she got home.

Noeul thought that she had sex with him in the bathroom, but she wasn't sure. She thought about it for months; in school, at work, and even at home. Junsu crossed her mind often, and she would feel a bit needy. Noeul had no way of contacting him, she didn't get his number, so she was left to think about him endlessly until this point.

It was a cold winter morning, the winter break was still in its youth, and her friends urged her to go Christmas shopping. Noeul didn't mind going since she had a bit of money to spare to her best friends. The shopping ended up with them splitting up to buy each other presents, and Noeul found herself in front of a costly jewelry store. She was going to pass it, but a dark figure had caught her eye.

She took a moment to examine the person that, just didn't recognize him until he turned around to her. Noeul was mentally floored, her feet couldn't move as he moved closer to the display cabinet that was in front of the large window that she was standing in.

Junsu didn't notice her until he stopped to examine the sparkling bracelets. He took notice of a rapid heartbeat lingering close to him. The sound made him looked up and notice Noeul standing outside, looking at him with wide eyes. At first, Junsu didn't remember who she was, but the more he looked at her, he grew a bit flustered.

He never had this moment of awkwardness happen to him a long time, to see someone he once romanced and have them remember him. He usually was sure to compel his lovers to forget him, but for some reason, he didn't do that to Noeul. But the more Junsu look at her, he knew exactly why he didn't make her forget him.

Junsu pushed his flustered emotion to allow his confidence to show, a smirk tugged at his lips, and he walked out of the store to approach her. He could hear Noeul's heart quicken, and her mind rapidly decides on what to say to him.

"I-It's you," she stuttered, making Junsu snicker.

"Ne. It's me," he said with a nod. "And it's you." He watches her nodded her head and averted her nervous eyes everywhere else but him. In this moment of silence, he wonders how much he allowed her to remember from that night. But he played it safe and went with a more casual approach. "It's been a long while, hasn't it? We should catch up."

Noeul nodded and watched as he walked away from her. She was still in a bit of shock that the man she's been wondering about all this time was crossing paths with her once again. She had so many questions to ask him, but she couldn't seem to form the words.

"Are you coming?" Junsu asked once he realized she wasn't following him.

"Huh?"

"We were going to catch up, right? Or are you busy with Christmas shopping?"

"You wanted to c-catch up now?" she asked, pointing to the ground to signify that they were going to chat about the months of when they haven't seen each other just now.

"If you don't mind," Junsu said with a charming smile. "I'd like to know more about the woman that melted into me that night."

Him saying that made Noeul realize that he remembers that night just as vividly as she did and that he took notice of her easy submission to him. She groaned as embarrassment overtook her, but she decided to not turn him down a walk with him.