Forty: Secret Doings {Requested}

Requested by: suesuejoee

I hope this is what you wanted. Enjoy.

XXX

Changmin:

Ayo, GG!

Yeah yeah, shijakae bolkka?

Eomeo!

Yae jom bwara yae

museun iri isseotgillae meori jallattae eo?

Eomeo! Tto yae jom borago

meoributeo balkkeutkkaji seutairi bakkwieosseo

wae geuraettae?

Gunggeumhae jukkenne

wae geuraettae? malhae bwa bwa jom

The music kicked up and boomed throughout the concert. Fans cheered as the members of SNSD start their choreography on the stage that contained flashing lights, and fireworks.

It was overwhelming for your first time, but, you held it together quite well.

You were a new member of SNSD. There was a lot of mixed feelings that came from the public, but, eventually, everyone adored you. And it wasn't just the fans; it was your members of SNSD, your sunbaemins, and someone else in particular.

Changmin watched the performance from backstage. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you when you showed up on camera; it was just something in the way you shined under the bright lights that made him smile to himself.

"Aren't you going to get ready; our performance is coming soon," Yunho said, nudging Changmin so he could get his attention.

"I am ready," Changmin said.

"...Did you get ready early to watch Noeul perform? You've been worried about her a lot lately."

"Ne...This is her first live performance. I don't want her to be too overwhelmed."

"You two must be close. How long have you known Noeul again?" Yunho asked.

"A long time; since we were kids," Changmin said. Yunho nodded, showing that he understands.

That was a complete lie; Changmin wasn't your childhood friend; he was your boyfriend of a few months. Why did he have to keep your relationship secret? Well, since you were brand new under SM, you couldn't date anyone. And you knew you couldn't date, but he persuaded you into saying yes to being his girlfriend.

Yeah, he feels guilty for putting you in the red zone, but the guilt goes away when he's cuddling with you at night.

It's hard for him to control the boyfriend inside of him who wants to hug and kiss you every time he sees you, but, luckily, you were able to stop him before he gave away the huge secret that you two are dating.

But, seriously, there have been a lot of times when you two slipped up and did some couple stuff in front of people. You're surprised that no one pieced together something more than a close friendship.

After finishing your performance, and you were walking backstage with your members. They were praising you for going through with your first performance.

"Wah! You did so great; you didn't even miss a step," Sunny said hugging you warmly.

"I hope not," you sighed. "I'm still shaking."

"You'll get used to it soon. It was like that for my first time," Yuri said.

"Come on, girls, we gotta get ready for the next performance," SNSD's manager said, rushing you and your members to get changed and freshen up in the dressing room.