Fifty-Six: Sweet Seduction {Requeted}

Requested by: GoodLady056

Jaejoong:

Oppa, you whispered to Jaejoong who was lying beside you, trying to get to sleep. He opened his eye and saw that you were sitting up and looking down at him. II

Hmph? he hummed, rolling on his back to look at you more clearly. Whats wrong?

You were hesitant to ask him for sex, not because you were scared, but because he had to wake up early to get on a flight to Japan. You didnt want to ruin his sleeping schedule because you were feeling a bit horny, but he was feeling very impatient, and you were tired of waiting for his plans to be cleared for your two could have proper sex. It was always quickies here and there, and you were tired of it. But, you were too considerate to do something so selfish.

C-Can I sleepon top of you like last time? you asked quietly. Jaejoong smiled and nodded, opening the blankets and his arm to you. You carefully laid on top of him as he happily embraced you. Goodnight, you said as you snuggled against his bare chest.

Goodnight, he said back and closed his eyes to get some sleep. It couldnt have been a few minutes when Jaejoongs eyes opened when he felt you moving on top of him. He looked down on you and saw that you were under the covers, shielding yourself from him. Noeul?

You quickly came from under the covers and laid back on his chest and pretending like nothing happened. Nothing! Go back to sleep, okay?

Jaejoong looked down at you with this confused expression but followed your orders and closed his eyes to sleep.

What seemed like a half an hour later, Jaejoong woke up to this strange, yet arousing sensation. He opened his eyes, blinking a couple times before looking down and seeing your mouth latched on his left nipple. He then realized that you had stripped off your clothes and was touching yourself. The sight stunned him.

W-What are you doing? he asked, his voice faint from him sleeping.

I can help it, you moaned. I want you inside of me, oppa.

The sight of you looking so horny and naked was a pleasing sight, but he knew that would be irresponsible because it was so late in the night and he had six hours until he had to actually get up and leave for Japan. He couldnt afford to be tired of his comeback, so Jaejoong turned you down.

Aniya, Noeul. I have a flight in the morning.

You groaned in disappointment but pushed yourself up to touch at his bulge. But you look so excited.

The sight of his erection bulging out of his pants shocked him. He could feel how hot and sweaty it was, meaning that pre-cum was coming from the tip or it was under all his clothes for too long. You were touching it, huh?

You nodded. I was grinding on it. I know how you like it when I do that, you said, and you sat on top of Jaejoong and began to hump his bulge. The feeling of him being rubbed by your wet center made him shudder in delight, making him notice the tingly feeling in his abdomen. He must have been enjoying himself while he was sleeping. It wants to be inside of be so bad.

Jaejoong groaned at your remark, making him give in completely. Okay, but we have to make it quick. Okay? He took out his erection the sprung out in relief. You grabbed it with both hands and smirked, making him look up at you in confusion.

I dont want a quickie.

Yunho:

N-Noeul, stop, Yunho gasped as he tried his best to cover up what you were going to him as you two stood in the clothing store. He had left you in the womens section to find some shirts when you stuck up behind him and began to touch at his crotch.