Sixteen: He Says The 3 Words

Jaejoong:

It was on the third date. He had a whole day planned for your two, and everything had gone so well. You went to the zoo, had dinner at a cozy restaurant, and to a park to see fireworks go off. At the time the fireworks were booming in the open air he turned to you squeezed you real tight and whispered:

"I love you."

Yunho:

It was when you broke up with your ex. You hurt by the heartbreak that you cried for hours. Yunho had got the news of what happened and went over to cheer you up. He hated to see girls cry, especially you.

"Please, stop crying, Noeul-ah," he said after a half an hour of hearing your heart throbbing sobs and your attempt to tell him what happened. "You don't need him."

"But, I love him," you wept.

"But he doesn't love you!" he shouted, grabbing your shoulders and making you look up at him. "That asshole is an idiot for giving up on you. So, stop crying over him and see that I love you!"

Yoochun:

It was by accident that he told you. You two have been friends since high school, and you knew each other like the back of your hands. But, the only thing you didn't realize is that he loved you way before you two became friends. He just never dared to tell you. But, you found out when he showed up at your apartment after a night of drinking with his band members.

He was drunk and yet determined to tell you through slurred words:

"Noeul-ah...don't tell Noeul that...I love her."

Then he passed out on the couch.

Junsu:

It was Valentines Day. You were throwing a party with your friends, which was very simple and innocent. When it was time for couples to exchange presents, everyone urged you to open Junsu's gift to you, which was more significant than any today you ever had. He told you he couldn't make it due to his schedule as a Kpop star and all. You didn't mind; you prepared for stuff like this.

The gift was tremendous; you thought it was a bike, something you kept telling him you wanted.

When you pulled the ribbon that held the present together, Junsu popped out of it like some jack in the box with a broad smile on his face.

"Oh! Bwoya?! What are you doing, you goof?" you laughed.

He didn't answer. He just handed you a large fluffy stuffed animal, chocolates, a cute Valentine shirt that matched the one he was wearing, and then he held up a sign:

"Happy Valentines Day, Noeul! I love you!"

Changmin:

It was out of nowhere one night when you were cooking dinner. He was staying the night at your place before he had to go back to his schedule and practice this choreography for his comeback. He had come in the kitchen silently and then stood beside you, watching you cook. You looked over to him.

"Bwo? Are you silently rushing me or something? I know you're hungry; it's almost ready."

"That's not what I'm trying to do. I just realized that I hadn't said something to you yet and I want to say it now."

"Oh?"

He then leaned in and kissed you on the top of your head and hugged you tightly and whispered:

"I love you, Noeul-ah."