Four: "I Love..."

Jaejoong:

"...when you eat like this," he said, sitting at the dinner table with you. He leaned over to you and cleaning some sauce from the corner of your mouth and gave you a little peck on the lips. "You eat so fast that you get food all over yourself. Qwiyeowo."

Yunho:

"...when you do it like that," he groaned as you rolled your hips against his in a fast pace. His hands were holding you so hard that he was leaving marks on your skin. His muscles are flexing and glistening in sweat as he slammed you down on him, making a tantalizing slapping sound. "Don't stop!"

Yoochun:

"... our duet together; we are going to blow everyone away at the Talent Show tomorrow," he said, standing up from his piano bench and walking over to you as you put down your violin. He petted your hair and laughed as you pouted from him messing up your hair. "Qwiyeowo. I have such an adorable best friend. Now, how about we get some lunch?"

Junsu:

"... this song!" he shouted as he played it on the karaoke machine. "Noeul-ah, sing it with me." You two began to rock out to the song, jumping around like monkeys. Everyone who was passing by started to stare at you two strangely.

Changmin:

"... when you cook for me," he whined, trying to persuade you to get up and make him a snack. You two were watching TV, and both of you were too lazy to do anything, but you knew this guy would faint from his lack of eating. So, you pushed yourself off the sofa and headed to the kitchen. "Yay! Gomawo, Noeul-ah Love you!" he shouted after you.