Thirty: Where You'll Take A Vacation

Jaejoong:

A log cabin during the winter. The snow, the warm clothes, and sitting by the friendly fire was incredibly cozy and relaxing. You two cuddled a lot and had lots of time to bond in your natural way. If you know what I mean.

Yunho:

On a cruise ship. It was fun with all the places the boat went and with all the marine life and what not until Yunho had gotten seasick. You had to take care of him for the remainder of the vacation.

Yoochun:

At a beach in Japan. You two did a lot of things there: buried each other in the sand, made big sand castles, tried surfing, scuba diving, and even took a nice long walk along the shore.

Junsu:

Camping in a forest. You hated the idea of sleeping and being around bugs for a week, but, Junsu made sure you were comfortable. He taught you how to pitch a tent, build a fire, and fish. It was a pleasant experience, but you wonder how this childish boy learned to survive in the wild like a man.

Changmin:

To Africa. It was nice to be around an African community that treated you two like family. You learned how to provide for dozens, hunt, and you two even took a ride in the wild and witnessed the animals in their natural habitat. You could say the most memorable event in the trip was when Changmin agreed to try out how couples would get married in their culture.