Nine: Lap Dancing

Jaejoong:

He cant control himself. The movement, the friction, the mere sight of you dancing on him made him go crazy. He would do his best not to lose himself, but he would end up grabbing onto you and grind on you the way he likes it. Groaning and moaning your name. The next thing you both know, he's carrying you to the bedroom.

"You said you'd let me do it through the whole song," you reminded him. The last time you gave him a lap dance, he did the same thing.

"I cant help it," he rasped against your neck, kissing and sucking at it feverishly.

Yunho:

He's all flustered from the way you moved on him. The way you were rubbing against him was all too good, but he was a little scared to do anything. It was his first lap dance with you, and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way. He didn't want to touch you or groan or even look at you. He didn't want to ruin it for you.

When you turned towards him and saw him covering his face with his hands, you grew concerned.

"Yunho, are you okay?"

"Ne," he replied quickly, uncovering his face but quickly covered it back when his trembling eyes met yours.

"Why are you covering your face?" you asked, pulling his hands from his face to see that it was all red. "Is it embarrassing? Should I stop?"

"Ani...I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he said. "So, I won't touch you."

You were surprised at his reason, but smiled and sat on his lap. "I would be uncomfortable if you didn't touch me. You can do whatever you want to me." You unhooked your bra and exposed yourself to him, making his eyes widen. "I'm all yours."

Later that night, he did more than just touching you.

Yoochun:

He tries to enjoy this as much as he can. He knew you weren't the type of girl to do this kind of sexy thing to him, but when you were in the mood, he tries to take in the experience as much as he could.

He tries not to touch you; he couldn't control himself. So, he stares at you with lust in his eyes and a hitch in his breath.

"Am I doing it right?" you asked.

"... You're doing everything right ..." he said, almost holding onto you, but stopped himself and pulled his hands away. You noticed and went close to his ear and whispered:

"Do you want to take me?"

"...N-Ne..."

"Take me then."

Junsu:

He loved it when you did this kind of stuff. He would talk dirty to you and touch you while you danced on him. Though he was always getting the upper hand when you two were doing naughty things, you could quickly get him begging and wanting you even more in this situation.

"I love it when you twirl your hips," he said, watching your hips rub all on his lower half in circles.

"Like that?" you asked, making your hips move slowly on him. He groaned from the change of pace and threw his head back.

"Ne, just like that," he groaned.

"Well, too bad." You stopped moving.

"Don't tease me like this, Noeul-ah."

"Please?"

Junsu whimpered as holding onto you, begging. "Ne, ne, ne! P-Please..." You smiled at his easy submission and twirled your hips on him. He groaned against your back as held you tighter than before. "I'm about to..."

Changmin:

He wouldn't tolerate you giving him a lap dance. As soon as he sees you walk into the room wearing fewer clothes than usual, he goes wild and punishes you for trying to tease him.

"B-But you wanted me to give you a lap dance!" you protested as he placed you over his knee to spank you. "You always give me punishments."

"It's not my fault you're a bad girl," he chuckled darkly, rubbing your butt and squeezing it roughly.

"You give me punishments when I'm cooking!"

"Well, you're fine as hell doing anything; that's why I have to give you punishments." He spanked your right cheek hard, the sound was loud and sounded like it hurt more than it felt.

"Why are you so weird?"