Fourteen: He Teaches You How To...

Jaejoong:

...cut fruit and vegetables at a professional pace. You always see him so it and ever wondered how he got so good at it. It remained a mystery to you until you asked him to teach you. He agreed.

"Wait, don't lift the knife or you might miss and cut yourself," he said, grabbing your hand that was holding the knife. "Keep it like this and chop it slowly until you get used to it."

"But..." you began but stopped to wipe tears from spilling from your eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he asked frantically, turning you to him and wiped away your tears.

"D-Did ..."

"What is it?"

"Why did we have to practice on an onion?"

Yunho:

...dance. You thought it would be a good thing to learn to get a good sense of rhythm. It was a good thing your best friend was good at it, so you asked him, and he agreed happily. He thinks it was an excellent way to laugh together.

But, that flew out the window very soon...

Yunho couldn't help but laugh at you as you moved around the living room floor stiffly and awkwardly. He was rolling on the floor and holding his sides.

"You're so mean!" you pouted. Yunho could barely make any words as he laughs more. You sighed and stopped your strange movements. "Let's take a break...like a: 'I'm never going to learn how to dance and should never try again' break."

"But it hasn't been two minutes yet."

Yoochun:

...play the piano. You always wanted to learn to play an instrument in general, but learning to play the piano seemed like a perfect opportunity since your boyfriend knew how. So, you asked him, and he reluctantly agreed.

"Uh, I'm not good at teaching others," he said.

"Don't worry, Oppa, I'm a quick learner," you said.

About four minutes later, you were struggling so hard that your writs began to hurt, but, you were so determined to at least get the pace of the song right.

"Noeul-ah, should we take a break?" knowing that you were cramping up as he did when he was first learning.

"Ani, wait, I almost got it down."

Junsu:

...play soccer. You were naturally competitive and athletic, but Junsu didn't know that, so he offered to teach you. You did play soccer in your middle school, but you were sure you forgot the basics.

"Molla."

"Come on, it'll be fun," Junsu assured you and put his soccer ball down in front of you. "If you can kick a ball, you know how to play. Just try to score, okay?" He ran off to the goal.

"Alright," you said, looking down at the ball. You backed up a bit to get a good kick on it.

"Arasso! Kick it!" he called to you.

You exhaled sharply and then went to kick it. You kicked it so hard that it went at Junsu like a bullet. It hit him right where a ball shouldn't run, and Junsu went down in a fetal position.

"Oppa!? Gwenchana!?" you called to him. He put a thumbs up, but he was in the grass, making this strange sound.

Changmin:

...sing a high note. You were always so amazed at how he could hit effortless top notes. You wanted him to reach you, but he thought you were kidding. But, you gave him a stern face, shocking him.

"Jinja?"

"Ne! It should be easy, right."

"Are you dumb or something?" he asked, pushing your head with his pointing finger. "It's not easy. And if you aren't careful, you can strain your vocal cords."

"Well, show me how I shouldn't," you said. "Or are you not as good as I thought?" You flashed him a smirk, making him flick your forehead.

"You little...Fine. I'll teach you."

"Yay!"

After multiple vocal warm-ups, he finally began to teach you. But, unfortunately, it was not as fun as you expected. The next day you lost your voice.

"Babo," he said, but kissing your head as he brought you some tea. You pouted. "I told you not to use your throat."