Thirty-One: His Fetishes

Jaejoong:

Biting. He said it made him feel in charge when he left marks on you. He gets turned on, even more, when you whimper or showed any signs of weakness when he bites you.

Yunho:

Hair. He loved your hair and would pay more attention to it often. He'd play with it, brush it, and even buy shampoo and conditioner in all types of scents so that he could smell it.

Yoochun:

Hands. It drove him wild when you caressed him with your soft hands. He kissed them, message them, and make sure you get a manicure often. The naughtiest thing you can do to him with your hands gave him a hand job.

Junsu:

Butt. He realized he had a thing for butts weeks after dating you. He found himself staring at yours when you had your back turned or walked out of a room. He finds it hard not to squeeze it or slap it during sex, and he always wants to see a reason to spank you.

Changmin:

Boobs. Changmin always knew he liked boobs, but never realized how much he loved it when he started dating you. Every time you pushed up against him or wore something like a tank top, he would be flustered. He always asks for permission to play with them when he can't take the temptation anymore.