Fifty-Five: Lap Dancing Aftermath {Requested}

Requested By: GoodLady056

Jaejoong:

"You said you'd let me do it through the whole song," you reminded Jaejoong once he threw you on the bed. The last time you gave him a lap dance, he did the same thing; scooping you up in the middle of the dance to take you to the bedroom to engage in rough sex.

Jaejoong crawled on top of you. "I cant help it," he rasped against your neck, kissing and sucking at it feverishly. Though you showed signs of disappointment, your mind was quickly taken off him running the fun when you felt his fingers rubbing viciously at your sensitive pearl, making you twitch and squirm under him.

O-OppaNot so rough this time, you moaned. You remembered the last time you had sex, it was so rough that you were such he was a sadist or something. Plus you have a hard time getting out of bed the next morning.

Jaejoong seems to completely ignore your pleas as he began to tug roughly at your short shorts. You whimpered once he got them off and immediately began to try to take off your shirt.

N-Not so rough, you plead once more before he ignored you once more and began to kiss at your chest, messaging your breast. You moaned and squirmed under him, becoming aroused by his desperation to have sex with you. It was quite sexy when he was craving you like this, it made you feel so wanted and loved. Okay, but dont drag this on all night; I have work in the morning.

Jaejoong pulled down your bra and quickly began to suck and bite on your left nipple while he pinched at your other one. You moaned happily, touching yourself as he put all his attention on your breast. You rubbed at your sensitive pearl, urging your body to be just as aroused as Jaejoongs so he wouldnt cum before you. You like it better when you to climax together.

Im going to fuck you so hard, Jaejoong whispered, taking off his shirt, revealing his toned torso. He fumbled with his jeans and quickly pulled them down to then immediately take his fully erect member from his boxer briefs. Jaejoong began to move your underwear to the side and enclosed the space in between the two of you to shove himself inside you. The feeling of him penetrating you made a loud moan to escape your throat and your back arch to allow him to go deeper inside you. Jaejoong groaned happily as if the warm feeling of your tight, wet wall wrapped around him.

Oppa

Youre so wet, Noeul, Jaejoong groaned. He moved his hips slowly, but roughly; slamming against you so hard that you let out a moan each time he made your body rock. After a while, he began to move faster, the slapping would of your skin against the thin fabric of his boxer briefs aroused you more, making you pull him down at kissing him to show that you were liking what he was doing.

Jaejoong pulled away and began to roughly suck, bite, and lick at your neck. As he attempted to give you hickeys, his hips when faster, yearning to reach some kind of climax. He grabbed your legs and put them on his shoulders to allow him to pound deeper into you.

The new position and the speed he was thrusting, creating a knot in the pit of your stomach; you were nearing your climax. You didnt think you would so soon.

Do it. I want you to cum. Jaejoong panted, grabbing your hips so you could release faster. Ill cum with you. You nodded and focused on the pace he was going. The tip of his member hitting your sweet spot repeatedly. You felt your body climbing and climbing and climbing until

Im cumming, you moaned loudly, grabbing Jaejoongs shoulders to dig your nails in his skin. You climax, though was quick, hit your hard like you have been holding it in for hours. Your body stiffened, and you threw your head back, and it soon began to tremble as you felt Jaejoong's warm fluids fill you.