Twenty-Seven: What You Like About Him (Physically)

Jaejoong:

His serious face. The way his eyebrows arched in concentration, the glare in his eyes- Ugh, you were just a complete mess when you see him doing this. He was just so handsome that you couldn't handle it sometimes.

Yunho:

His back. He had the most masculine thing you had ever seen in your life. You don't know why you get turned on by it; maybe, it's the way his muscles flexed while he focused on something else. He caught you a couple of times staring at his back while you were biting your lip. He gets so clueless as to what you were thinking, but he never asked.

Yoochun:

His hands. Not only were they talented at dancing across the piano keys or strumming the strings of a guitar, but he was also terrific at giving messages and holding your hands like letting go would be the death of him. You never seize to melt at his touch.

Junsu:

His smile. He was a real happy virus in your book; just one look at his smiling face made you smile or laugh. Even if you were sad, he would always find a way to brighten you up with a single grin.

Changmin:

His abs. For someone who eats an awful lot, he sure had some strong abs. You love to feel in it when you two are cuddling, or when he fell asleep next to you. You liked the way they felt and admired how well he maintained his figure.