Seventy-Five: Frank Girlfriend {requested}

Requested By: GoodLady056

Yoochun:

Yoochun was in love with someone. He fell for someone perfect for him; intelligent, determined, confident, and beautiful both inside and out. They did everything together; movie night on Saturdays, date night every month, picnics in the park, shopping, cuddling, and even making meals together. Every day is better than the last, and the nights are better now that he has someone to hold on to. This relationship he had with Noeul was the best thing he ever had in a long time, which is why he wished to further it by asking to marry him.

But, Noeul wasn't as passionate as Yoochun. Though she admitted to him on rare occasions that she was happy that he was in her life and that she was grateful to that he was with her for this long. Though she wasn't as lovey-dovey as him, in fact, she was too cool to show those kinds of emotions. But, which made him love her even more; the moment when she would show her love for him was so rewarding.

Though it was hard when he wanted to do things with her.

"What?" Noeul asked, looking at Yoochun from the sofa with the remote in her hand. Yoochun was making plates as he had just got done making dinner. While he put food in little dishes, he explained to her what they were going to be doing tomorrow.

"I was thinking we get out of the house and going out to eat."

"Why?" she asked.

"Just to get out and spend time together," he said, looking over his shoulder at her and seeing her blunt expression. He had no idea what she could be thinking about, but he was happy to know that she agrees with him and don't question him any more. "I was thinking we go to your favorite spot or have a nice walk in the park."

"Whatever."

After preparing the plates, Yoochun took a large tray and set it on the coffee table. She turned off the TV and sat on the floor with Yoochun to start eating. It was quiet while they ate, but that quickly changed when he decided to get lovey-dovey on her.

"Can I have a bite?" he asked and moved closer to her with his mouth open. Noeul stared at him with this strange look on her face and then rolled her eyes when he wouldn't move away. She then pushed her plate towards him.

"Here. Knock yourself out."

"No, feed me."

"Feed yourself."

"Come one don't be that way," Yoochun pouted. "Just a little bit, and I won't ask anymore." By the look on her face, he knew she wasn't going to bend to his desires, which made him sigh. "Just a little."

"...Feed yourself," she said, taking her food back and continuing to eat. Yoochun sighed again and went back to eating, feeling a bit down by her attitude. "...Thanks...For the food and all that." Yoochun looked over at her, and she quickly turned away. This made Yoochun happy again. He knew under that hard shell of hers was a soft and lovable heart.

After eating dinner and watching one more movie, the two got ready for bed. Noeul was already lying in bed when Yoochun had come out of the bathroom. He climbed in bed and sat on his side, taking a moment to look over her form. He knew she didn't like to be touched when she's relaxing, and Yoochun had explained that many couples relax by cuddling together, but Noeul wasn't going for that. He would always dare himself to hug her and see how long it took before she would recoil away. But, he won't sneak and do it this time.

"Noeul-ah, are you excited for tomorrow?" he asked, scooting close to her and giving her a back hug. He heard her let out a deep sigh and turn to look at him. "We're going to have so much fun."

She didn't respond, she just rolled her eyes and pushed him away. "Too hot."

"I know, I know. But aren't you excited?" Yoochun asked, pulling her into a hug. He saw the disinterest in her expression and let out a sigh. He leaned down and gave her a quick before moving to his side.

"Over here," Yoochun called to Noeul, who was previously looking for him after she had gone to use the public bathroom while he picked a picnic spot. He waved her over, and she began to walk over to him.

As she drew closer, she began to slow down and eventually stop walking when she realized their picnic spot was a little more decorated than it needed to be. There were balloons, a sign propped up perfectly so she could see it, party hats, and a small birthday cake of her favorite flavor.

"Happy birthday!" Yoochun cheered. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Noeul-ah! Happy birthday to you!"

"Y-Yoochun," Noeul said, looking around awkwardly to see if anyone was watching her goofy boyfriend dance around like an ape. "Keep it down."

"Happy birthday, Noeul-ah, I bet you didn't expect this," he said, holding her with a strong arm. "You never celebrated your birthday, so I thought I'd surprise you." He examined her facial expression and posture, looking for a sign of her approval, but he didn't see that. Noeul frowned at him like he had just called her out of her name.

"You're so embarrassing," she said. She then turned away and began to walk away, leaving Yoochun alone.

Yoochun walked in the apartment he shared with Noeul, carrying the picnic basket in and leaving at the door. He took off his shoes and walked in the living room and saw that Noeul fell asleep on the couch, her back turned to him. He let out a sigh and walked over to her, grabbing the blanket that was laying on the floor and put in on her. He sat beside her and stroked her hair.

"You must have been surprised...is that why you went away so quickly? You warned me that you hated surprises, and yet I did it anyway." Yoochun stood up and leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you still."

Yoochun walked into their bedroom and laid across the bed and eventually fell asleep. When he woke up, it was already dark. He stretched and sat upon the bed, rubbing his eyes as he let out a yawn. He stood up and went to see if Noeul was up, but when he went into the living room, she was nowhere to be seen.

He peaked in the bathroom but seen no one. Yoochun walked towards the kitchen to get something to drink, but before he could make it to the fridge, he heard talking at the entrance. He slowly walked to the area and peeking in to see Noeul sitting with her back to him, holding the cake he bought, whispering to a lit birthday candle in the center of it.

"...I don't know why I'm like this, but Oppa loves me for who I am. He always comes back when I push him away, and he looks at me with his kind eyes...I don't know why, but...I love him. I love him so much that I can't express it to him the way I want to. So...I wish that Oppa isn't mad at me for leaving him after the surprise and that we stay together forever."

After that, Noeul blew out the candle, leaving them in complete darkness, giving a chance for Yoochun to turn the lights on, surprising her and making her stand up and face him quickly.

"I love you too," he said.

"How long were you right there? How much did you hear?" she asked.

"That doesn't matter." He approached her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. He looked down at her, happy that she appreciated his surprise. Noeul quickly averted her eyes. He grabbed the cake. "Come one, let's eat some of the food."

"...Fine," she said, walking past him. Yoochun smiled and got the picnic basket and followed her to the kitchen.