Twenty-Three: Yandere Oppa #2 {Requested}

Requested by: PrincePinky_

Jaejoong:

You stared blankly at the dead body lying on the pavement, blood draining from it and pooling around it at a rapid pace. You've seen it so many times that it didn't faze you anymore.

Ever since Jaejoong killed your best friend, you haven't looked at him the same way. The month following the only thing you did was get kidnapped by him and escape to only be captured once again. It grew tiring but, you pushed yourself to get away from Jaejoong, but you stopped when he threatened to kill someone you loved. You were forced to lie to your family that you were moving away when Jaejoong was really kidnapping you and taking you someplace where you didn't know anyone.

The days were peaceful ever since he took you to Paris, France. It was probably because being in South Korea gave you a chance to call for help in your naïve language or retreat to your family. You couldn't speak an ounce of French, and your English wasn't that good either. Jaejoong knew this and was satisfied when you didn't try to run away.

The peace of coming home to the one he was obsessed with was pure bliss, but one night some drunkard came at you when you two were doing grocery shopping. You were waiting for Jaejoong to get done with whatever business he had to do in this suspicious building when the drunk man threw flirty words your way. Not liking your rejection, the man was all over you until Jaejoong came out of the building and killed him.

"Are you okay, Noeul-ah? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Jaejoong asked frantically, checking your body. He found a hickey on your collarbone and sighed out of disgust. "That monster ruined your beautiful skin."

"I-I'm fine," you told him calmly so he could stay calm. He stared down at you for a while until he grabbed your face and kissed your forehead. Jaejoong then pressed his forehead onto yours and let out a sigh. You two sat in the alleyway for a long while as he held you close, appearing to be in deep thought. "I should have never left you alone out here. Mianhae."

"...It okay," you said quietly.

Jaejoong then pulled away, staring down at you. "Go home and wait for me. I'll be home soon." You nodded and stood up before you left Jaejoong kneeling on the ground.

For about a few hours or so, Jaejoong had finally come home after probably disposing of the body. Dirt and blood covered his clothes, and he looked exhausted.

"Noeul-ah," he calls out to you. You turned your head to him, staring at him for a while before turning away. He walked to the sofa that you were sitting comfortably in and knelt before you. "Noeul-ah, my hands have splinters in them." He showed you his palms that were covered in blisters and stabbed with splinters. They were slightly bleeding, or, maybe, it wasn't even his blood.

"I'll get them out for you," you said. You carefully grabbed Jaejoong's hand and started to take the splinters out. As you did, he stared at you. His breath would become uneven to calm from time to time. He did it all the time when he sat in silence, but you never said anything about it.

"Say you love me," he said so low that you couldn't understand him.

"Hmph?"

"Say you love me!" he shouted, slapping you across the face so hard that your head whipped to the side. You held your cheek and looked at him. He seemed upset and like he was going to kill you or something.

You blinked a couple of times; caught off guard, but not surprised since he's done things like this all the time. There would be moments when he's acting adorable and happy and satisfied, then, suddenly, he snaps and accuses you of wanting to leave him and then he would hit you.