Twenty-Two: Confession {Requested}

This is a little different, but here you go! ** throws the book at you**

This chapter is with TVXQ and four girls named Kim Yoona, Joo Dahye, Yang Chohee, and Lee Hira. The story is very well thought out, and I didn't know how I would approach it by using my usual format of putting out a scenario and coming up with five outcomes?

But, I decided to make up a description for the story (as good as I can), tell who loves who and how, who requested it, and then coming up with a scenario and doing five outcomes.

Just think of this as a little tease to a K-drama or something.

So, here it goes.

XXX

Description:

Yoona, Dahye, Chohee, and Hira are best friends finally moving in together in Seoul after finishing college. They find a job in the same restaurant and, so far, life is fantastic for them. Until they began to find unexpecting love.

Who Loves Who and How?:

Yoona & Yoochun: She said something to him that made him change his mind about her. Before, he and Changmin didn't like the girls when they started working in the restaurant with them for some reason.

Dahye & Junsu: He's a CEO who grew more and more attracted to her after they met at a party and made out with each other. Soon it became love after finding out she grew jealous very quickly.

Chohee & Changmin: She had confronted him for bullying her, and her friends and her bossy demeanor changed his mind about her and grew more and more interested in her when she quit and found another job as an assistant of Jaejoong.

Hira & Yunho & Jaejoong: Yunho is a CEO fell head over heels for her when talking to her in the hospital, she leaped out in front of his car to save a child from getting hit by a car. Jaejoong fell for her when she came to visit Chohee to drop off her phone.

Who Requested This?:

shinee080525

XXX

Jaejoong & Yunho:

It was around nine PM when Hira was about to lock up the restaurant for the day. Everyone had already gone home, except for Hira who had to stay behind because she wanted to practice making a dish with her ingredients.

She was coming out of the kitchen after turning off its light and was heading to the front door of the restaurant when someone suddenly grabbed her.

She screamed and covered her ears as she tried to get out of the stranger's grasp.

"Bwoya? Why are you scared, it's just me?" the stranger asked in a panicked tone.

She looked over at the person and saw that it was Yunho, the wealthy CEO that visited her at the hospital often.

"Mr. Jung? What are you doing here? You scared the daylights out of me," she sighed as she held her chest.

"I told you to call me Yoona and Dahye told me you were alone here, so, I decided to come and make sure you were safe."

"Oh, that's very nice of you," she said, grabbing her bag that she had dropped on the floor when she got scared. "Well, you can go now. I'm all done here."

"Wait!" he quickly said, grabbing her arm to stop her from leaving. When he realized he sounded a little desperate for her to stay with him. He cleared his throat and spoke calmly. "I wanted to take you home as well; I wouldn't want you to be walking alone in these dark streets."