Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Patricia Bc

Elsa's POV

Last night was surely different then all the other nights. I allowed Jack to sleep in my room last night. Of course not in my bed! He slept so cutely. Although he kept talking in his sleep weird stuff not not even I could understand. I decide to walk down to the main room. Anna was sitting down looking anxious.

"What's wrong Anna?," I ask my worried sister.

"It's Kristoff...he's not making any move," she says,

"what do you mean?" I ask Anna.

"He's not popping the question, what if he doesn't like me or is having doubts?!" she exlaims to me.

"Oh Anna give him time. He's probably still trying to let the fact that he's dating a princess sink in. Maybe he's trying to get used to a royal life." I reasure my sister.

"We can retire if he wants!" she says.

It wasn't really my point but I let her be. Jack walks in the room in his white shirt which of course I made him wear.

"I thought they were already engaged" he says walking in sleepily.

"They're not...YET! It's ought to happen soon." I explain to Jack.

"Or never.." Anna continues.

"Don't be so negative. Kristoff is new to human love isn't he?" Jack says trying to act casual.

"Yea but...it's just so..UGH!" she groans.

Anna regains herself and looks at me and Jack. Her eyebrow raises and she grins. "On to a different subject. How is your guys' relationship going, huh?" she mocks me while nudging me.

"Pssh we're not dating" me and Jack both say trying to regain our composure.

"Yea besides, I couldn't date anyways even if I wanted to. I'm too dangerous" I say.

Jack frowns "is that so?" he replys with a tint of sadness in his voice.

He leaves the room looking disapointed. " I wonder what that was all about," I say. "He likes you I bet!" Anna tells me mockingly.

"NO! He can't. How could he anyways? I'm a monster. Besides I knew him for about a day." I explain to Anna.

'Your not a monster to him. Besides you two are clearly close already." she says nudging me. But I just keep staring at the hallway. I need to find Jack. Maybe my sister is right.

I'll be writing more often now. Btw this will be mostly Elsa telling the story. I'll use the povs to express the other characters point of view. Just to put that out there.