Chapter 11

Elsa's POV

I cried and cried. I must have been here crying for days. I finally looked up. Ice, snow everywhere. I gasped. How did this get here. I had a flashback all of the sudden.

"The gloves will help you conceal it," my father said. I nodded along as he slipped the gloves on my tiny pale hands.

"Conceal don't feel," he started.

"Don't let them know," I finished off.

the flashback ended, Conceal what. I looked down at the gloves. I put them on. I heard a knock on the door. It opened. Anna.

"Anna," I cheered and hugged her.

"Oh," she said, surprised. She pushed me away and glanced at my frozen room.

"I don't know what happened," I said.

"It wasn't you," she replied. I could tell she was lieing.

"Are you sure?," I asked.

"Yes," she sighed.

"Your hair, you never fixed it,: she complained.

"Oops," I laughed.

"When's Jack coming back?," I asked.

"Tomorrow," she replied. I was getting excited.

It was night time and I was so excited to see Jack. I went to bed. Oh Jack, I miss you.

The morning arrived. I heard a knock on my door. It was Midge.

"Elsa," she called.

"Um.." I yawned "yes?,"

"Can I come in?," she asked.

"Yea sure," I replied.

"What day is it?," I asked.

"It's the day Jack is returning."

Suddenly I felt revived and I jumped out of bed an opened the door. Midge sat me down and started fixing my hair. She dressed me and patted down my dress. She did my makeup. I was finally ready.

"Wanna see how you look?," Midge asked.

"Yes please," I replied. I looked in the mirror. I looked beautiful.

"Well?," she waited for a response.

"It's amazing," I said happily and hugged her. Then I realised. It's time!

I walked down eagerly the halls. I finally made it outside. Jack was standing there waiting.

"Jack!," I shouted and hugged him.

"I missed you," he said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"I have big news," he announced.

"Really," I said. I was surprised. So much was happening lately.

"Okay, tell us inside," Anna said. We all went to the living room. Me and Anna both sat down, ready to hear the news.

"I found a way to bring back Elsa's memory!," he announced. A wave of happiness hit me.

"Really?," Me and Anna both said at the same time.

"Yea," Jack replied.

"Well where do we go? What do we do?," Anna quickly jumped up.

"The Tooth Fairy," he said. The smile of me and Anna's face dropped.

"Really?," I said "the Tooth Fairy."

"I'm serious," he said.

"Come one lets go, we'll ask Kristoff already agreed to bringing us to the workshop," he insisted.

We both agreed blindly and got Kristoff. He got Sven and told him to bring us to the workshop. Kinda pathetic but that reindeer seems to understand. The journey was long. Me and Jack sat beside each other while Anna was talking to Kristoff. Jack hand moved off his lap onto mine. We both smiled.

"I'm so happy," I told him.

"Me too," he agreed.

"I can finally know, remember," I said happily.

"I'm just happy that you'll know the full story," he told me.

"Yea," I nodded along.

All the answers to my questions were being answered.