Chapter 5

Elsa's POV

I run across the hallway calling out for Jack. After searching for a long time I find Jack staring into space on the balcony. I walk my way over to him.

"Jack?" I whisper, I go over beside him and sigh. Jack turns his head over to me

" I'm sorry for the way I acted over there." Jack apologizes to me, I couldn't help the urge to ask him. It was killing me.

"Do you like me?" I blurt out. What? I didn't mean to say that. I feel my cheeks burning.

Jack looks at me, shocked.

"Yes, I mean no, no, I mean what?" Jack says stumbling over his words. His skin goes as pale as me. Jack smacks me accidently with his ice cold hand.

"Oh sorry, I just um" he says apologeticly,

I forgive him and we both look back out the balocony. I take out my gloves that I use to help me conceal. I haven't used these in a while but I felt like I was going to hurt somebody if I don't conceal. Jack looks at me putting on the gloves.

"I thought you need them anymore" he says,

I sigh again "I just...felt cold" I reply.

Really Elsa? Thats your excuse? He has ice powers too. He knows very well that the cold doesn't bother us.

"Elsa," Jack says, I look up to him, ready to listen,

"yes?" I ask.

"I know we only met a few days ago but...I feel close to you," He turns around.

He smiles and leaves to go down stairs. I felt like I was going to die but I wanted to scream and jump on the bed at the same time.

Of course, that woouldn't be appropiete for a queen. I squeel and do my little happy dance. My glove slips of and a little swirl of ice escapes, I quickly catch it and slip my glove back on and smile.

***

Later that day me and Anna walk down the park.

"Why are you wearing your gloves Elsa?" she asks me.

I hesitate.

"Elsa, your not going to hurt anybody, love is on your side" Anna reasures me.

I smile. The moment was interupted when Kristoff walks over to us quickly,

"Hey Anna" Kristoff shouts from across.

He walks faster and faster until he trips. A box falls over and opens. A beautiful ring rolls out,

"YES!" Anna squeels. Kristoff smiles and gets up.

"Unless you want to give that another go?" she asks.

Kristoff gets on his knee and picks up the ring. "Marry me?" he asks unsurely. Anna bends over and kisses him. I giggle,

"I should give you two some privacy" I say to them both as I leave.

Well I guess it's official then. Maybe one day Jack will do the same for me. But I quickly frown to the thought that I won't be ageing with him.