Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

"ANNA!" I yelled as I blasted my little sister. It was happening all over again. I cried as the background changed. Anna disapeared and I stood up. I wasn't a child anymore. I was myself. The room was dark. Pitch black. The background changed again as I started to panick. A blizzard surrounded me. "Your sister is dead," said a familier voice. Hans. His voice changes into a deep, scratchy voice. The sound creeps down my spine. "Well Elsa, are you...afraid," he asked laughing. The tall man stood there. Pointy teeth, black hair. I gasped. "I want you, I want all of you," the man said. I dropped to the ground. Hans was there with a dagger. The flashbacks, the fear. Just as the dagger was about to reach me-

"Woah!," I woke up from my nightmare. I was breathing heavily. Jack woke up beside me. "Are you okay?," he asks. I stared into his beady, worried eyes. I gave out a big sighed and forced on a smile "Yes," I said tryng not to frown. But Jack could see right through my walls.

"I know there's a problem," I said, worried. "I just had a bad dream thats all," I said as I picked up his hand and embraced it. "What sort of dream," Jack got more curious. "Flashbacks, Anna, Hans, what can I say," I said looking away. "What else," he started to panick. I leaned foward in position to hear me. "There was a man," I blurted out, Jack stood there waiting for more information. I sighed "he was tall, he was wearing black, pointy teeth," I paused "then Hans came, he was about to kill me when," I stopped talking as Jack inturupted me. "When WHAT?," he yelled grabbing my shoulders. "I woke up," I finished. He let go of my and started to say things under his breathe.

"Jack, it's ok, go back to sleep," I reasured him "we have to be rested for the wedding."

The next morning I heard a knock on the door. It opened slightly as one of the staff members peeked in, trembelling. "Your magesty," she started speaking shakily, "what," I groaned. The lady shreaked "No please don't hurt me," she begged. They do this every morning. "The wedding, it's time to get ready."

I took out my rose dress and put it on. I braided my hair and pinned it in a bun. Just like on the day of my coronation. I pulled out the drawer and sighed as I looked at my velvet red gloves. They were one of the last pairs of concealing gloves I had left. I slip them on. I felt like my powers were going to interfere with the wedding. And when I get these feelings, they're usually not lieing.

Omg I worked so long on this chapter. Drafts and drafts and ugh. Well I hope you liked it. The next chapter is most likely going to have the most exciting bits. ;)