Chapter 6

Elsa's POV

We all stay at the gates of Arrendale to watch Jack leave. I hated to see him go. I treasured every moment before take off.

"Well looks like I'm off," Jack sighed, waving to Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and me. Just as Jack is about to leave I quickly grab him. "No!," I announced to him holding him by his leg "please don't leave!," I beg Jack.

"What?" Jack says shocked "If you leave I might never see you again!," I continued. I was about to cry.

Jack's POV

Elsa begged me to stay. She clinged herself to my leg and refused to let go. "Please don't leave!" she begs me. I was so happy to see that I was wanted; I didn't want to leave anyways. I'd rather stay here in Arrendale. It's finally nice to see someone who doesn't care if others can't see me. "I'll stay," I reassured Elsa. She hugged me tightly "Thank you so much Jack," she thanks me gratefully.

2 months later

Elsa's POV

Everyone knew about Anna's wedding. Even the people who didn't even live in Arrendale. I walked in the ballroom where Anna and Kristoff were argueing about the theme of the wedding.

"Look, we met each in summer so we should do a summer theme," Anna argues to Kristoff "An ice themed wedding would be good for my buisness!" Kristoff fought back.

"Elsa what do you think" Anna asked me. "Well of course she's gonna go with you, your her sister" Kristoff complained. "Why not mix?" I suggested to them both. I took a flower from one of the boxes and used my powers to encrust the flower with tiny ice crystals. "See? You can have ice and summer mixed together," I say smiling. "Elsa's that's genius!," Anna exclaimed. "What's genius?," Jack said as he walked into the room.

"Elsa's amazing idea!," Anna explained to Jack "ice and summer mixed together!" Anna shows Jack the flower then hangs it on the ballroom wall. "That's pretty good, for an ammeter," Jack teases me. "Like you could do better," I challenged him. "Try me," he replied.

In less than a few minutes the whole ballroom in frozen in ice. Me and Jack were laughing our heads off. Although Anna and Kristoff weren't. "The wedding is tomorrow! Now get this ice out of here!," Anna exlaimed. I obey and do as I was told. I think of Jack and Anna and lift the ice and watch it disappear.

Anna freaked out quickly. "Omg! All the flowers! The dew is gone!," Anna panicked "the wedding is tomorrow! We'll never get them redone in time," she moaned.

"Don't worry, me and Jack will help," I told her.

"We will?," Jack asked, shocked. "Yes we will."

So we spend the rest of the day decorating for the wedding. Me and Jack flop down on the bed from being so exhausted. "What a day" I groaned, "Don't say," Jack said sarcastically. He got up and looked at me.

"What?," I asked him. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. I didn't want to back away. I liked it. Gentle snow fell down as we kissed. My first kiss. I finally found my snowflake. Jack.

Jack stops kissing me, "I'm sorry I had to-," Jack tried to apologize but I interrupted him "Ssshh, just shut up and kiss me," I told him. We kissed again and for the first time in forever I wasn't afraid of hurting anybody.

Did you like the chapter? Tell me if I should keep doing the paragraphs or should go back to the old way. What do you think should happen next?