Chapter 32

Elsa's POV

The ninth month of my pregnancy was the hardest. I didn't leave the bed too much and my bump was huge. Jack was a nervous wreck during the whole time. As we were both in bed one day Jack kept staring at me as I was reading my book.

"What?," I asked.

"Nothing, just looking at you," he said. Although I could tell that he wasn't just looking at me.

"Fine," I sighed as I put my book down on my side table. I accidentally knocked it over with my arm. Jack started freaking out.

"Its time!," he panicked.

"Calm down I just knocked down the book," I told him "you really need to take a chill pill."

"Calm down? Calm down!," he shouted "the baby could be coming any day now! How are you not nervous?!"

"Because whenever nature decides to welcome our child to the world is when it will be time," I replied. I turned over to my side to get some rest. I felt more tired over the past months.

"Does you back hurt?," he asked nervously.

"No, I'm just tired."

"Oh," he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

***

For the first time in days I finally got out of bed and had breakfast at the table and not in bed. Jack followed me everywhere. He was on the verge of having a mental breakdown. Anna, Kristoff, Jack and I were all talking at the table while eating our food.

"I was thinking, why don't we go somewhere?," Anna suggested "all of us."

"Gee Anna, that sound great," I agreed "what do you have in mind?," I asked.

"Maybe the lake, I would love to go for a swim," she said.

"Me too," Kristoff added.

"Woah there is no way I'm letting you go Elsa!," Jack tried to stop me "what if something happens?!"

"Come on Jack, a little fresh air couldn't hurt," I rolled my eyes as we all finally finished our food.

"Please," I begged.

"Fine, but I don't like this," he gave up.

"Yay!," Anna and I both shouted.

We quickly went to our rooms to get changed. I wasn't planning on going swimming so I just took slipped on one of my maternity dresses. My only dress that was my own. It felt good to finally slip back in my favourite colour.

***

Anna and Kristoff were both splashing in the water. Anna was wearing her black bikini and Kristoff was wearing a pair of old shorts.

"Come on Elsa," Anna called me.

"I didn't bring I swimsuit," I excused myself.

"Aw why not?," she asked.

"I don't think it's a great idea to swim when your due to give birth," I replied.

"Your such a party pooper," she laughed.

I just watched them splash along. Luckily Jack was beside me.

"It's a really nice view," he said as he put his arm around me.

"It really is isn't it?," I replied, agreeing with him as we both stared at the lake. The sun was reflecting on the water and the drops being thrown in the air and dripping back in the water. Behind the lake were the trees leading to a small forest filled with blueberries and woodland creatures. Jack couldn't be more correct, it was truly beautiful.

" I love you," he whispered in my ear. I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and I felt something wet dripping down my leg. I put my hands on my stomach in pain.

"Jack," I said painfully "it's time."

His facial expression changed quickly. He rushed Anna and Kristoff out of the water. They put on their clothes and helped me get to the gates as soon as possible. Luckily the castle wasn't too far away so we got there quickly. The pain was only getting worse. They rushed me to bed.

"Quick get the midwife," Anna ordered Jack as she took a wet towel and put it on my forehead. I just moaned in agony.

"It's going to be fine," Anna reassured me as she took my hand and patted it. The midwife rushed in with all the materials she needed.

"Everyone leave," she ordered.

"What?," Jack asked in confusion.

"Leave,"

Anna pushed Kristoff and Jack out of the room along with herself. She closed the door behind her.

Jack's POV

I paced in front of the bedroom door nervously.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I said to myself. Elsa's screams would only get louder.

"What if she doesn't make it?," I panicked.

"Oh Jack," Anna laughed sarcastically but she then got serious "if she dies I will kill you with my own bare hands."

The amount on how much Anna hated me was scary, terrifying even. She says that she only dislikes me but I always questioned that statement. Hours passed and there was no news of Elsa. Sometimes there would be a few moments were there would be no sound coming from the bedroom and I would start getting worried but then I would always be reassured when another scream would come out.

After about ten hours of screaming the door opened.

"Shh, the baby is sleeping," Elsa said as she was holding our baby in her hands. I walked beside her and looked at our child.

"It's a girl," she told me sweetly. I looked at my daughter. She had her mother's pale skin and rosy cheeks. Her eyes fluttered open. They were blue, deep blue, like Elsa's. I looked at her little button nose and her soft, white short hair.

"What should we call her?," I asked.

"Periwinkle," she replied. I immediately reconised that name.

"After the winter fairy in my story," she continued.

"Perfect name for a perfect girl," I replied as I poked her nose. She giggled as she tried to grab my finger. Most people would say this was the end of our story but the truth was, this was only just the beginning.

{A/N} I want to thank everybody who read this book up to this point. I love each and every one of you cookies. :3 This is going to be a 2 in 1 book so the sequel will be written in this book. I decided to do it this way to avoid confusion so in other words, this is the end of part one but only the beginning of part two. :3

Dedications:

melantha123 for reading this book from the beginning and never gave up on me.

PatriciaBc for being there for me and being a great friend.

And all the rest of you cookies out there who read this book. :3. I would really appreciate it if you voted for this chapter and continued to read part two. As I said before, part two will be in this book. I love you all, whether you read this whole book chapter by chapter or just skipped to the main bits and I can't wait to share part two with all of you cookies. Bye. ~SnowflakeIcing (Aka. Liz)

P.S I put a picture of Periwinkle on side over there. :)