Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

I placed my daughter in her crib. I couldn't stop thinking about the way she shot that icy blast at Gothel. I was worried, I was scared.

I felt Jack's cold hand being placed on my shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"Periwinkle," I told him, trying to keep the sadness out of my voice "She blasted ice at Gothel!"

Jack's eyes widened, I couldn't tell if he was concerned or just shocked, "Where you able to do that when you were a two weeks old?

I bit my lip and shook my head. My parents had always told me that I was only able to freeze tiny patches when I was a few weeks old. Never mind blasting ice. Now that i think of it, Periwinkle was able to conjure tiny snowflakes when she was only a few days old.

Jack swallowed hard "Maybe it's just a phase or you just can't remember blasting ice when you were a baby."

"No Jack, this isn't just a phase," I shook my head. I burried my head in his hoodie and started crying. Jack embraced me as I sobbed.

"What if she's going to end up like me?," I cried.

"She won't," he reassured me.

"Look, we'll go see the trolls," he said.

I agreed as I thought it was a good idea. I grabbed Periwinkle and we both headed out, despite the darkness of the night. Jack grabbed me and flew Periwinkle and I to the trolls.

We landed in the small field of rock trolls and waited for them to wake up. Periwinkle was smiling to herself. I looked at her white hair and deep blue eyes. She was truly beautiful. Just then we heard the trolls waking up. They rolled over to us exitedly.

"Oh it's the queen!," one of them exlaimed happily.

"Oh why look at this little infant, how precious," a female rock said, pinching Peri's rosy cheeks.

"She's absoluetly beautiful," she complimented "You're really lucky."

"Thank you," I thanked her politely but I was only waiting for Papa. We then saw him making his way through the crowd.

"Elsa," he said in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

"Our daughter," I said showing him Periwinkle, "Her magic is much stronger than Jack and I's. She blasted ice and she's only two weeks."

"I suspected this would happen," he commented, examening Peri.

"Is there something wrong with her?," Jack asked unsurely.

"You see," Papa explained "Your daughter was born with much stronger powers than you Elsa. She inherited both of your powers."

I gasped, "What can we do?"

"I suggest to remove her memories of magic," he suggested "just to keep her away from evil."

I had a sudden flashback of Anna's memories being removed. The sadness we had to go through afterwards.

"I will not let you do that!," I told him "Not after what had happened to my sister."

Papa shoook his head "This case is much different than what happened back then. It really is the best thing to do."

I wanted to argue back but Jack put his hand on my shoulder, signaling to just let him to do what he had to do.

"Please, do your job," Jack said.

"Very well," Papa said. He laid his hand on her forehead, removing the memories of magic.

"There," he said "She will not know about her powers nor yours, Jack and Elsa."

"What if she discovers about her ice magic?," I asked.

"Then bring her to me," he ordered.

We nodded and brought Periwinkle home.

"Great," I said to myself sarcastically "Just what we needed."

***

Six years later...

Periwinkle's POV

I tiptoed down the stairs quietly in my bare feet and in my light blue night gown. My snow white hair kept falling in my face and I kept blowing it away. I finally reached the bottom of the steps. Sudden;y I heard a quiet whisper. I yelped as I turned around quickly.

"Periwinkle?," my cousin Joseph said, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey!," I whispered angrily "What are you doing here? This is supposed to be my night, my birthday night!," I sulked and crossed my hands. Joseph walked down the steps and got to me.

"You creep downstairs in the middle of the night all the time," he pointed out "I don't see why it matters that it's your birthday."

"Because," I said as I pointed to the window "look!"

I ran up to the window and leaned, staring at the night sky.

"The sky?," he asked.

"No dumby!," I said and pointed to the star to the right of the northern star, "Mommy says that it's a wishing star and that on my birthday I can wish on it!"

"That's stupid," he commented.

"It's not!," I inisisted "It's...magical."

"Like the fact how nobody ever notices you're out of bed?," he asked mockingly.

"Look who's talking," I said, making a comeback.

"So what's your wish?," he asked.

"No! If I tell you then it won't come true!," I giggled.

"Fine," he complained.

I stared at then star.

I wish with all my heart that someday I could be queen!

"Ok," I giggled "I made my wish, lets go back to bed."

"Ok," Joey shrugged.

I slowly went in my bedroom and got under my ice blue covers. It was covered in a snowflake pattern. I lyed down and smiled to myself. I examed the ceiling, looking at the tiny painted on twinkles and snowflakes. I slowly shut my eyes closed and drifted off to sleep.

{A/N} Ok, is it just me or os Periwinkle adorable? XD Anyhow please comment and vote! I would love to read your opinion! :)