Chapter 27

Elsa's POV

I still didn't tell Anna that I was expecting. She probably already has a feeling that that's the issue here. Although I was scared to tell her. I could always tell she never really liked Jack. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. My baby. It's my baby. As I was about to pick up my make-up kit I came across a book. The Fairies. It was my favourite book as a kid. Well next to Jack Frost. I picked up the book. Jack came in the room. He came from behind me at put his arms around my waist.

"What's up?," he asked.

"Oh, I just found one of my old books," I told him.

His hands moved to my belly, where the bump was going to be.

"The Fairies?," he asked as he peeked at the title of the book.

"Don't judge," I replied.

"What's it about?," he smiled.

"It's about a fairy in Pixie Hollow," I smiled, remembering how my mom always used to read me and Anna the story before bed.

"My favourite was always Periwinkle," I told him "she was a winter fairy."

"Explains a lot," he laughed "did Anna read it?"

"Yea, actually we used to read it together when we were really young. She loved Tinker Bell."

"Haha," he laughed and kissed me on the cheek. He took his hands off me and sat down on the bed.

"Thought of any names yet?," I asked.

"Actually yes," he smiled eagerly.

"Ok, what do you have in mind?," i asked.

"Ok, if it's a boy, Jack and if it's a girl Elsa."

"Really?," I mocked "you really want to name our kid after ourselves."

"Why not?," he asked.

"It's just confusing," I told him.

"Aww please?," he begged.

"No, we're not naming our kid after you,"

"What if we name it after you?,"

"Still no."

Jack pouted. "I guess your right."

I bent down and kissed him and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I looked at all the meals the chiefs had made. I stared at a huge bowl of ice-cream. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. I shrugged and took the bowl. I wasn't planning on eating a lot of it. Only a taste but the bowl was empty after a few minutes. Anna came in with a huge spoon.

"I can't wait to eat the ice-cream," she said to herself and then gasped at the empty bowl. She looked at it.

"Where's the ice-cream?," she asked.

"Um...in a better place now," I made an excuse.

"That was MY ice-cream," she said and pouted like a baby.

"Don't worry, you'll see it again in 2-3 hours," I shrugged.

"I don't believe you," she groaned as she took a stool and sat herself down. She crossed her arms and kept pouting.

I took a stool near her.

"Sorry," I shrugged.

"But it was chocolate ice-cream," she moaned.

"Exactly," I replied.

"This is the second time today Elsa,"

"But it's so good," I moaned.

"Now that I think of it, you don't even eat that much usualy." she pointed out "since when did you have an appetite."

"Since my birthday?," I suggested, still thinking of the cake.

"You had grapes yesterday, GRAPES!," she said.

"I got tempted."

"Yea," she said sarcastically "tempted."

I looked down at my feet. I should probably tell her about my pregnancy. I put my hand on my stomach.

"Anna," I started.

"Yea?," she asked.

"Can I talk to you?,"

"Sure," she nodded. I brought her to one of the living rooms. We both sat down on the couch.

"Do you like Jack," I asked.

"Err..," Anna stared at me.

"No, no, not that way, I mean do you hate Jack?," I rephrased myself.

"Well I can't say I hate him, I just dislike him," she explained.

"Oh," I looked down at my queen dress. My hair was in a bun this time.

"Why?," she asked.

I knew that I couldn't keep it a secret forever. Especially when I start showing.

"Anna, I'm pregnant," I said nervously.

"Well why didn't you tell me?," she asked.

"Because I know you hate, I mean dislike Jack," I explained to her.

"Yes, but he makes you happy, that's all that matters."

"Really?,"

"Yes," she replied and we both hugged.

"Congratulations sis," she said and patted my back.

"Thanks," I said happily.

Now there was only Kristoff left but I think Anna will tell him so I won't bother for now. I always wanted a child but I was always afraid that it would inherite my powers and not Jack's. I sighed and went back upstairs. I looked in the mirror and put my hand on my belly. I turned sideways and looked at myself.

"Your not even putting out yet," Jack said, lieing down on the bed.

"I know," I replied.

"This is going to be a bumpy ride," Jack said to himself at the thought of moodswings, cravings, back aches, head aches, morning sickness. It made me want to faint at the thought of that but at the same time, I was getting all I ever wished for besides love. I smiled.