Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I looked at my daughter, Periwinkle, who was giggling in her crib. It has only been two weeks since Jack, my husband and I had a child. Anna's toddler, Joseph, crawled in my room and thugged on my dress.

"Hey there little guy," I smiled as he laughed. I picked him up and pointed at baby Periwinkle.

"Your little cousin," I said "isn't she precious."

Anna, my sister, ran in my room after Joseph.

"Thank God your here," she said with a sigh of relief taking Joey from my arms "ever since he learned how to toddle I have been losing him all over the place."

"Well later," I waved as she left the room.

As I turned my head back to my daughter I felt someone touching my hips.

"Eek," I yelped.

"It's just me," Jack laughed.

"Don't do that," I gasped.

"Sorry, hows Peri?," he asked, using Periwinkle's nickname.

"Great," I smiled "I just hope she didn't inherite my powers."

"She'll be fine," he said and kissed me.

I stared down at baby Peri. I stroked her gentle rosy cheeks and picked her up to my nose.

"Mommy loves you," I baby talked to her, making her giggle. Jack blew a small snowflake which was circling around us. Peri stretched out in attempt to grab it. The snowflake turned around to her direction and hand on her nose, disolving into snow.

"We should go to bed now," I yawned, putting my baby in her crib.

"Good call," he agreed as we got both in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Jack's POV

The night passed on. Somehow there was an energy keeping me awake so I just watched Elsa sleep peacefully. My eyes were getting drousy and I begged for some sleep but something was keeping me awake. After a while my vision started bluring from lack of sleep. I then heard footsteps in our room. Was I just hearing things. With all the energy I had left I peaked to see who was there. I strange figure was at Periwinkle's crib.

"Periwinkle..," I called weakly as the figure picked her up. The person turned around and noticed I was awake. She threw something in my direction. Green gas was making me fall asleep. The figure picked her up and ran off. I wanted to go after her but it was too late. I had already fallen asleep.