Prologue

This story is set eighteen years after the final episode of Pretty Little Liars 7x21.  All the liars are now happily married and have kids.  Now join their kids, A.K.A. the new liars on their adventures in this story.  Read to find out what new secrets lay hidden in Rosewood.

Disclaimer: All characters, scenes, and lines from Pretty Little Liars belong to the Pretty Little Liars creators.  All other material taken from other people belong tot hat person.

This story follows the same basic story line of Pretty Little Liars, but is its own unique story.  I am going to recreate some of my personal favorite and some of the most iconic scenes from Pretty Little Liars.  Some scenes and lines will be taken from Pretty Little Liars and recreated to fit my story.  

Each of the new liars will be based off of one of the original liars.  The new liars will display characteristics of the original liar they are portraying, but will be given some other characteristics and traits as well.  This story follows and circulates around the lives of the new liars.  Don't worry, people from the show will make camos throughout the story.

If you want to see some of your personal favorite scenes recreated and written into the story let me know about them in the comments below and I'll try to write them into the story.  If you have some iconic scenes from the original show that you want to see recreated and written into the story tell me down in the comments below and I'll try to write it in.  If you have any suggestions or ideas for the story please let me know down in the comments below.  If you want to see someone in particulate from the the show make a camo in the story please let me know down in the comments.

Thanks for reading and enjoy Pretty Little Liars Next Generation