Chapter 16 Shocking News

They walk into Vanessa's room. They see Vanessa reading a magazine. She looks up when they walk in. She sets the magazine down on the table by her bed. "How does it feel to finally come out of the closet" Vanessa asks. Estella rolls her eyes, Ericca glares at Vanessa, and Ariella breaks out in a fit of laughter. "Ha ha" Ericca says, "Very funny." "I thought it was" says Ariella. "See" says Vanessa smirking, "Ariella thinks it funny." Estella asks, "Really, are you seriously still on that?"

"Did you two find anything" asks Vanessa. Ariella says, "Some pictures and an address." "So, what now" asks Ericca. "We should check out the address" says Estella. Ariella says, "First thing we need to do is make a copy of the pictures and return them to Nate's room before he notices there gone. Then we can go check out the addres." "I agree with Ariella" says Ericca. Vanessa says, "Of course you, what's new?" Estella's eyes are narrowed as she looks between Ericca and Ariella. "Alright then, go do that so we can check out the address" says Estella. Ariella walks out and Ericca's phone vibrates.

"It's my dad" she says. She says bye and walks out. It is quiet for a few seconds before Estellasays, "I'm gonna check up on Monroe." Vanessa nods as she grabs her magazine. She says, "Let me know if she is awake so that I can thank her." Estella nods and walks out. She walks over to Monroe's room. She walks in and sees that she is still sleeping.    

The Next Day

Ericca, Arielle, and Estella meet up at the entrance to school.  They greet each other.  "How is Monroe doing" Ericca asks.  Estella replies, "Still not awake."  They walk to their lockers.  "Did you return the photos" Estella asks.  "Yes after I made a copy of all of them" responds Ariella.

The bell rings.  Ericca says, "Let's get to class."  They walk to first period together.  Once the lunch bell rings, the girls meet up at lunch.  Ericca asks, "When are we going to the address we found?"  Estella answers, "Tonight.  We will meet up at my house at eight."  Ericca and Ariella nod their head.

Lydia walks up to Estella, Ericca, and Ariella.  "Where is Monroe" Lydia asks.  Estella mumbled, "Some girlfriend you are."  "I heard that" Lydia says.  Ariella elbows Estella.  Estella glares at her.  "What?  It's the truth" Estella stated matter of fact.  "Play nice" Ariella says, "You promised Monroe."  Lydia says whining smirking, "Ya, play nice Estella."  Estella glares at Lydia.

Ericca says, "Monroe is in thr hospital.  She has been there since Melody's party."  Lydia's eyes go wide and she looks shocked.  "What" Lydia exclaims, "Why didn't any one tell me?"  "Like I said, some girlfriend you are" Estella says.  "If you want, you can come with us after school when we go to visit Vanessa and we will show you where Monroe is" Ariella says.

Estella glares at Ariella and Ariella ignores her.  Lydia smiles ans says, "Thanks and I will."  Lydia goes to walk away when Estella says, "What Lydia."  Lydia stops and turns around.  Estella says, "I'm sorry and Monroe wanted me to give you this."  Estella hands Lydia a letter.  Ariella says, "Estella what are you-"  Estella kicks her from under the table. 

Ariella immediately shuts up and glares at Estella.  Estella just flashes her signature Estella Fields smile.  Lydia smiles and says, "Thanks Estella."  She walks off.  Once she is far enough away Ericca asks, more like states, "That letter was not from Monroe."  Estella just smirks and says, "Duh."  Ariella asks, "What was in that letter?"  "The truth" Estella answers.  Ericca and Ariella look confused.  "What" Ericca asks.  "You will see" says Estella.

The final bell rings.  Ericca, Ariella, and Estella meet up at the front of the school.  Estella asks, "Does pigskin really have to come?"  "Yes" Ariella says.  Estella just groans.  A few minutes later, they see Lydia walking over to them.  When Lydia meets up with them, they after to meet at the hospital.

Hospital

Ericca, Estella, and Ariella meet up with Lydia in the waiting room.  They show her where Monroe's room is.  "Thanks" Lydia says.  She walks into Monroe's room.  Estella, Ericca, and Ariella walk to Vanessa's room.  Vanessa is watching tv.  She looks over when she hears the do it open.  Vanessa smiles and says, "Hey."  The girls say hi and make themselves comfy.  Ariella says, "I brought you all the work and homework that you need to do."  Vanessa groans.

Estella says, "We are gonna check out the address tonight."  Vanessa nods and says, "Be careful and don't do anything stupid."  Suddenly, Ezra burst into the room.  Vanessa says, "Hey dad, what's up?"  Ezra replies, "Monroe, she is awake."

Thanks for reading.  What did you guys think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  Ericca, Ariella, and Estella are going to go check out the address.  What do you think is going to happen?  Do you think that is a good idea?  We find out that Lydia had no idea that Monroe was in the hospital.  Do you agree with Estella that she is a terrible girlfriend?  At the end Ezra delivers some news, Monroe is awake.  How do you feel about that.

Sorry the chapter is short, I've been very busy.  If you want me to recreate any scene from Pretty Little Liars let me know and I will do my best.  If you want anyone from Pretty Little Liars to have a cameo Let me know.