Chapter 8 More SEcrets Revealed

They walk back into the locker room. Monroe takes her things and sits in a corner. "Who was that" Spencer asks. Ericca replies, "I have no idea." They look over at Monroe and see her staring at the wall. Vanessa says, "I feel bad for her." "I can't imagine how that felt" says Ariella. Spencer looks concerned and asks, "What happened?" Ericca answers, "That guy forced her to reveal something that she didn't want to." Spencer says, "Poor Monroe. I'll be right back, I have to make a call." Spencer walks off and the girls walk to where they put their bags down. Ariella picks up her bag and opens it. "No" she says and starts frantically digging through her bag. "What" Vanessa asks. "The notebook is gone" says Ariella.

She gets a text and she opens it. 'Shouldn't leave your bag unattended in a public place, not a smart move. You should have listened to Detective Walter's advice. -E' "E has it" says Ariella showing them the text. "Great" says Vanessa. "Do you remember anything" asks Ericca. Ariella looks down at the floor and mumbles, "No, sorry." "Great" Vanessa says. Ericca asks, "Now what?" "First make sure Monroe is ok" says Ariella, "Then go and talk to Estella." They walk over to Monroe. "You ok" asks Vanessa. "Perfect" says Monroe, "Accused of attempted murder and illegal search by a cop, the only thing to make this better is being outed, oh wait that did happen." "Go ahead, we will catch up later" Ericca says. Vanessa and Ariella look uncertain, but Ericca nods head and they leave. Ericca sits down next to Monroe.

"I really don't want to talk about this right now, I just want to be alone" Monroe says. Ericca says, "Then don't talk, just listen." Monroe just sighs and Ericca says, "You're not the only one." Monroe looks over at Ericca. "Uh, what do you mean that I'm not the only one" Monroe asks clearly confused. Ericca asks, "What happened to not wanting to talk?" Monroe rolls eyes and shakes head. "You're not the only that has a crush, not crush is in love with someone that will never love them back" says Ericca. Monroe realizes what Ericca is saying and mouths 'oh'. Monroe says, "I have a feeling that you're going to tell me irregardless of whether I ask this or not. Who is she?" Now it's Ericca's turn to give me a confused look. "She? Why are you so certain that it is a girl, for all you know it could be a boy" Ericca says. Monroe answers, "Just a hunch." Monroe raises eyebrow and Ericca sighs.

"Ariella" Ericca mumbles. Monroe just stares at Ericca with a shocked expression. "Ok, wow, was not expecting that one. I figured it was a girl, but I thought you were going to say one of the teachers. Mmm Ariella" Monroe says. "Come on" Ericca says, "Vanessa, Ariella, and Estella are probably wondering where we are." They get up and start walking to their cars. "Thanks" Monroe says. "It was nothing. Don't uh don't tell anyone, you're the only one that knows." says Ericca. "Well I feel honored" says Monroe, "Don't worry, I won't tell. So, if you don't mind me asking, how long?" "Since seventh grade, but I didn't realize it til last year" Ericca says.

Estella's House

Ericca and Monroe walk in. Ariella and Vanessa walk over and hug Monroe. Ariella asks, "You ok?" Monroe gives a small smile and says, "Ya." They walk into the living room and Monroe sits next to Estella. Ericca and Ariella sit next to each other. Vanessa sits by herself. Estella says, "Ariella and Vanessa caught me upon what happened." "Th-they did" asks Monroe. Estella look at Monroe and raise eyebrow. She says, "You disappeared and they went looking for you and found you being interrogated by someone. They were trying to get you to admit that you tried to kill me and then Spencer came in and saved you guys. When you got back to the locker room, the notebook was gone." "Wait, we don't have the notebook" asks Monroe. "E has it" says Ericca. Monroe looks over at Ariella and 'did you tell her?" She shakes her head no. Monroe lets out a breath she was holding. Vanessa says, "We are back to square one, what do we do now?" "Don't we have some information from the notebook" asks Monroe. "No, Ariella doesn't remember anything. The only thing we know is that E had wrote the connection between A and our parents" says Ericca. Ariella says, "Give me a break, it was like three in the morning." "Now what" asks Vanessa. Estella says, "We play along with E and try to find some other clue."

"Aria and her parents getting a divorce" says Monroe. They all look at Monroe with confused faces. Ariella asks, "What?" Monroe says, "It mentions something about Aria and her parents getting a divorce." Ariella asks, "Monroe, do you remember what it said?" Monroe says, "Just bits and pieces from when I figured out the puzzle." "What else did it say" asks Ericca. Monroe thinks for a second and says, "Um it mentioned something about Spencer being addicted to speed, Hanna trying to earn back stolen money, Alison being abandoned by everyone and uh Emily "using" steroids." Vanessa says, "So why?" "Who knows, its E we are dealing with. Hopefully its nothing, but we will probably be finding out soon" says Ariella. The girls sit around and just talk.

"So, the dance off is happening soon, who is everyone going with" asks Vanessa. "My boyfriend Samuel" says Ariella. Ericca says, "I'm gonna ask Helen." "I'm waiting for Jake to ask me" Estella says. Monroe says, "The person I want to go with doesn't want to go with me, so I'm not planning on going." Vanessa says, "I was just gonna be a third wheel with Ericca or Ariella unless someone asks me..." "Desperate much Vanessa and totally out of your league" Estella says. Vanessa looks down at the floor and everyone else looks at Estella. "Estella" Monroe says, "A word with you."

Monroe and Estella get up and walk to another room. Ariella, Vanessa, and Ericca remain sitting. "What was that all about" asks Ariella. "Might have something to do with this" Vanessa says. She pulls out her phone and shows them the attachment that E sent her. They both have shocked expressions on face. "When did you get this" asks Ericca. "When E sent me the first text. I thought it was fake so I didn't say anything, but after Monroe confessed to loving Estella, I started to think about this picture that E sent me. I think it is real" Vanessa says. Ariella asks, "When was this? They just meet at the start of this semester. And what are they wearing? Are those graduation gowns?" Ericca says, "Remember how we thought they were really close for just meeting each other, what if they meet years ago."

Meanwhile Estella and Monroe are sitting on Estella's bed. "What was that about" Monroe asks. "What was what about" asks Estella. Monroe says, "Why were you picking on Vanessa?" "I wasn't picking on her, just pointing out a fact" Estella says. Monroe stands up and says, "Ok, seriously what is your-" They both get a text from E.

Thanks for reading.  So what did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  So some new secrets are revealed.  The information that was in the notebook was revealed.  Why do you think E had that?  Do you think E is going to use it?  If so, how?  The attachment that E sent Vanessa was revealed.  What do you think is the story behind that picture?  It was also revealed that Monroe isn't the only one that is in love with one of the girls in the group.  Ericca is in love with Ariella.  What do you think about that?  Did you see that one coming?  E just texted Estella and Monroe, what do you think the text is about?  

Stay tuned for next week because there is going to be a Spoby, Haleb, and Ezria cameo, along with Emison.  If you have any questions or suggestions leave it in the comments below.  I am always open to suggestions.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.  If you want me to recreate any scenes from Pretty Little Liars let me know.  If you want anyone to have a cameo let me know.  Again thanks for reading.