Chapter 38 Missing

Sorry for the late update, please enjoy.

"Why the hell are you here" Vanessa asks. "Because I miss you" Laura says. "What did you not get about I never what to see you again" Vanessa asks. Laura says, "Monroe said you wanted to see me." "What" Monroe and Vanessa say at the same time. "Oops I wasn't suppose to say that" Laura says, "Sorry Monroe." Monroe says, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Just leave" Vanessa says. "Just give me one more chance" Laura says. "I can't believe Monroe brought you back" Vanessa says, "I want nothing to do with you." "One second" Estella says and pulls Vanessa to the side. "What" Vanessa asks. "We need Laura" Estella says. "We certainly do not need that back-stabbing liar" Vanessa says. "I second Vanessa on this" Ericca says. "Thank you" Vanessa says.

"We should hear Estella out" Ariella says. Estella says, "Laura skills would come in handy and we might be able to get some answers." "What skills" Ariella asks. "Back stabbing and lying" Vanessa says. "We get it Vanessa" Ariella says, "Let Estella finish." "We could use Laura's hacking skills" Estella says, "No offense Ariella." "Hey" Ariella says, "What's wrong with my hacking skills?" "Your hacking skills are not as good as Laura's" Estella says. "Rude" Ariella says.

Ericca asks, "What are you proposing Estella?" "Vanessa pretends to forgive Laura, Vanessa will have her wrapped around her finger, and we use her hacking skills to get some information on E" Estella says, "Maybe even figure out who E is." Ariella says, "That's just cruel." Estella says, "Your one to talk." Ericca says, "Your just as bad." "Ok is this that an inside joke or something" Vanessa asks, "Because I don't get it." "I swear you dye your hair Vanessa" Ariella says.

"What do you say Vanessa" Estella asks. "Ok fine" Vanessa says, "Only to get some information on E." "Wait" Estella says, "Where's Monroe?" "Isn't she right here" Ericca asks. Suddenly there is an explosion and the sprinkles come on. In a matter of seconds everyone is drenched, and everything breaks out in chaos. Everyone screams and begins to run out. Once outside Vanessa, Ariella, Ericca, and Estella look around for Monroe. "Who you looking for" Monroe asks behind them. "Where were you" Estella asks.

"Giving Vanessa a reason to ditch Laura" Monroe says, "And destroying the evidence E gave me earlier." "Wait that was you" Ericca asks. "Yes" Monroe says. "Are you crazy" Ariella asks. "No" Monroe says, "It was just a small explosion." "Just a small explosion" Ariella says. "How did you even do that" Ericca says. "Apparently when you mix certain chemicals that shouldn't be mixed, an unforeseen reaction may occur" Monroe says.

"That is so dangerous Monroe" Ariella says. "Relax I knew exactly what I was doing" Monroe says. Ariella says, "You could have killed yourself." Monroe says, "I already did this at my last school." Vanessa says, "Now this I have to hear." "Vanessa" Ariella says. "Me and my best friend were bored in class, so we mixed these chemicals together which resulted in a small explosion. I ended up getting expelled" Monroe says, "But it totally worth it."

Monroe receives a text. Monroe checks her phone and says, "E." "What does it say" Ariella asks. Monroe says, "Wrong move. It will be more than you affected by that explosion. Kisses E." "What is E talking about" Vanessa asks. Monroe says, "E is probably talking about the dirt they had on you and wanted me to expose it." Ericca asks, "What did E mean by 'It will be more than you affected by that explosion?" "Who knows" Ariella says, "So we should all be very careful."

"Where's Laura" Vanessa asks. "I thought you didn't want anything to do with her" Monroe states. "That was before Estella's plan" Vanessa says. "What plan" Monroe asks. Ariella says, "Basically Vanessa plays with Laura's feelings so that she will help us." Monroe says, "Ok that's just wrong." "See" Ariella says, "Even Monroe agrees." "Shut up Ariella" Monroe, Estella, and Ericca say. "And I'm not saying that for the reason your thinking" Monroe says, "I wish I knew this before I caused that explosion."