Chapter 53

Sorry for the late update guys, so enjoy this extra long chapter.  I'm sad to say this, but the story is coming to an end, only two or three more chapters left.

Aaron and Ariella are at the brew talking. Ericca, Vanessa, Estella, and Monroe walk up. "Hey guys" Aaron says. They all glare at Ariella. Aaron looks in between them and asks, "What?" "Apparently she hasn't told you" Ericca says. "Told me what" Aaron asks. Monroe says, "That she is working for E.F." Aaron looks at Monroe in disbelief and says, "Your lying." "Why would I lie? She's my sister" says Monroe. Ariella looks uncomfortable. Aaron stands up and gets in Monroe's face. Monroe stands her ground. "Apologize to her. Like you said, she's your sister, she would never join the E team." "We caught her red handed last night" says Monroe.

Estella says, "We are not lying." "That coming from the biggest liar among you" says Aaron. "Hey" Monroe says, "Watch it. Stop using your heart and use your head." Aaron says, "Your one to talk. Shut up and leave." "Fine, whatever" Monroe says, "Don't believe us. But when you realize that we were right, don't come crying to use." Ariella looks at Aaron and says, "Maybe we should just go." Vanessa says, "How about you go and run back to E.F. so that you can learn how to ruin our lives even more." "I think you and your friends should leave" Aaron says. Monroe stares at Aaron in disbelief. "Whatever guys, let's go" says Monroe. They start to leave when Monroe stops and walks back to Aaron and gets in his face.

Monroe says, "Just for the record, if it wasn't for me, you never would have meet her." Aaron doesn't back down and says, "Just for the record, if it wasn't for her dad, you never would have been born." Every stops and stares at Aaron. Ariella, Estella, Vanessa, and Ericca gasp. Ericca says, "He did not just say that." Estella says, "He went there." Monroe is looking at Aaron with a shocked and hurt expression. "What" she whispers. Aaron says, "You heard me." Monroe continues to stare at Aaron. All of a sudden, her hand balls into a fist and she punches Aaron in the face. Aaron was not expecting that and was caught off guard. Aaron stumbles back and ends up tripping on his own feet. He falls down to the ground.

Ariella, Ericca, Vanessa, and Estella are shocked. They all gasp. Ariella rushes over to Aaron's side. Monroe is still standing there with her hand still balled in a fist. She looks mad. Aaron is wiping the blood from his nose with the back of his hand. "What the hell man" Aaron asks. "Me what the hell, you what the hell" Monroe says. Monroe composes herself and says, "I thought you were my friend, but apparently I was wrong. Have fun with the enemy." Monroe walks out. Estella, Vanessa, and Ericca look at Aaron for a few more seconds before walking out.

One month earlier

"I'm pregnant" Estella whispers interrupting Monroe. Monroe's eyes go wide and she opens and closes her mouth a few times. "W-w-what" Monroe asks. "I'm pregnant" Estella says as she sits on the bed and begins to cry in her hands. "Hey hey hey" Monroe says sitting next to her and wrapping her arms around her, "Its going to be ok. I'm here and not going to leave you no matter what you decide to do." "Its not that, but I appreciate that" Estella says, "I don't understand how I'm pregnant."

"What are you talking about Estella" Monroe asks confused, "You were married to Eli and you two...you know." "But that's the thing" Estella says, "We never did." "Wait, what" Monroe asks. "I married him because I thought you abandoned me and because I didn't want to be alone" Estella says. Monroe asks, "So you two...never..." "No" Estella says. Monroe asks, "So how are you pregnant then?"

Ericca is currently at the radley, drowning her sorrows with alcohol. Ericca finishes the drink she has in her hand and ask for another one. Sparrow walks over and takes Ericca's drink, "That's enough." "What the hell" Ericca says. "I'm cutting you off" Sparrow says. Ericca says, "You can't do that." Sparrow says, "I'm the boss, I can do whatever the hell I want. And what I'm doing is cutting you off." "Whatever Ms. Vasco" Ericca says walking outside and taking a seat.