Chapter 51 Who Can You Trust

Announcement at the end

They all look at each other. "What do we do now" Ericca asks. "Well if E.F. is copying A.D." Ariella says, "Then they want us to tell them that it was Estella that murdered Paige." "Not happening" Monroe says. "You know what happens if we give them someone else" Vanessa says. "So, what do you suggest we do then" Monroe asks, "Because we are not telling E.F. that it was Estella." It is quiet for a few minutes before Ariella says, "We just found out that we have an uber E to deal with, lets go eat and figure this out later."

Monroe, Estella, Vanessa, Ericca, and Ariella meet Sparrow, Aaron, and Laura at the grille. "So, what did the cop want" Aaron asks after they all order. "He wanted to know how long we were planning on staying in town for" Ericca says. Laura asks, "Why?" Monroe says, "Because it is now a murder case." "What" Aaron says. "Paige fell from the bell tower" Sparrow says. "Well apparently she was killed and then pushed off the bell tower" Ariella says. Sparrow, Laura, and Aaron look over in shock. "Oh shit" Aaron says.

"Well looks like we are staying in town for a little longer than planned" Laura says. Estella, Ariella, Ericca, and Vanessa catch Aaron, Laura, and Sparrow up on what has happened in the last five years. "So how did you meet Daphne" Ericca asks. "About a year after we broke up, I brought the Radley" Sparrow says, "And discovered that I was terrible when it came to the paperwork. So, I ended up hiring Daphne to take care of all the paper work. As you can guess one thing led to another and now we are engaged."

"Congrats Sparrow" Ericca says after a few seconds of silence. "So, you and Laura uh" Sparrow says, "Never thought you two would become a thing." "Ya" Ericca says, "It just kinda happened." "What did you see her naked in the shower" Vanessa asks laughing, "Or did you two accidently sleep together?" Laura and Ericca look at each other. Vanessa stops laughing and says in surprise, "You saw her naked in the shower?" "What no" Ericca says, "We ended up seeing each other at a coffee shop and I invited Laura to a company party." "We both ended up getting super drunk and slept with each other" Laura says, "I ended up asking her on a date and now we are dating."

Vanessa says, "I hope it works out for you two." Laura asks, "So how did you and this fiancé of yours exactly meet?" "As all of you know, I wanted to become a fashion designer. I went to New York and applied for every job position or internship I could find. I was just about to give up when I got offered an internship, I said yes" Vanessa says, "The internship involved handling the phones, emails, schedule, and running errands. I pushed through because I wanted a shot and in my spare time, I drew designs. I was running an errand and ran into this girl. She ended up seeing my designs and asked if she could have a few."

"I said she could, and we exchanged numbers" Vanessa says, "A few days later I got a call from the biggest fashion company offering me a job. I accepted and found out that the girl I ran into showed her dad and her dad loved the designs. When we meet up again, I thanked her and she said I could thank her by going on a date with her. I said ok and well now here we are." "Wow that's amazing" Laura says, "See I told you you could do it Vanessa."

"And I believe that just leaves you mister Kahn" Ariella says, "How did you meet your new girlfriend?" Aaron says, "My dad dragged me to this party or something, I don't remember what it was. We meet and hit it off. I asked her out and she said yes. We have been dating since then." "What's her name" Ariella asks. "Rachel" Aaron says, "Rachel Brady." Ariella chokes on her drink, "Rachel Brady as in Katherine Brady's daughter?" "That's the one" Aaron says, "Are you ok?" "That's the daughter of the person my client is running against" Ariella says. "What are the odds" Monroe mumbles.

Ariella glares at Monroe while everyone else laughs. Monroe says, "Just saying." "So, what exactly happened to you Monroe" Sparrow asks. "Like I was telling Estella" Monroe says, "I meet this guy through tutoring and we became friends. It was a few days before I was coming down here for the summer to meet up with Estella and Aaron. That guy ended up betraying me and somehow got me locked in an insane asylum for the last three years." "Oh my god Monty" Estella says. "What" Ariella asks. "Who is he" Aaron asks, "I'm going to-"